Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Omar Jamal takes post with Somali Mission to UN

The Zack   

General Duke & Mr.Somalia,

The ONLF fighters do not fight in Somalia and Somalis. If you want to attack the O clan on this cyber world, then feel free to do so. Don't mix up the two while trying to score some cheap low level clanish shots.

This thread is about Omar Jamal, why divert it to a region vs region thing? Somebody posted an article (which I happen to partially agree with) that has been written about this dude. If you are here to disagree with what have been posted about him; a college dropout, one-man, nonprofit mascara, and full of Islamophobia then come up with better argument.

Hamse   

farole's son is upset because jamaal didn't welcome his father in minnesota very well. jamal instead welcomed shareef 100% and helped shariif get access to many important politician and friends. after shareef rewarded him with a post, farole's son is now allowing people to post desperate calaacal on his garoweonline website. what a world we live in.

soomali iyo xasidnimo.

Abtigiis   

I agree with LST, I have a bigger fish to fry and my preoccupation with Puntland is very much transitory.

Yet, my contribution in this thread was to expose the Puntland brigade in SOL which is expertly led by Gheele. No sooner than some angry writer wrote bad things about a fellow puntlander than Gheele, SS,Abu-fulaan and every low-kuus on SOL :D scuttled to rubbish the writer's vituperative but relevant points. I didn't attack Puntland as such although I can see why Ngonge wants me to get bogged down there.

Mr. Somalia, which should actually read Mr. Puntland,

Most of the Alshabab fighters who controlled Afmadow are from the ONLF clans (kuwaad ujeeddo yacni). And who are they fighting? another disguised Alshabab led by Axmed Madoobe. When the TFG army goes there, then I will take sides. For me, as it stands now, I don't see any value why I should prefer Axmed Madoobe (xassen Turki) who is admittedly a lesser evil but still an evil over Xassan Yacquub.

I only support my clan in as far as the enemy they are fighting is Ethiopia. On internal Somali matters, it is not an issue; and I am not one of those who believe Jubbaland must belong to specific clan.

Anyway, let us bring this discussion to what it is. Dear Zack iyo Jaffe, ha bixina nimankan sheekada inay rogaan raba.

The thread about Omar Jamal continues, the man got the job because of his own initiative. Now go and cry again.

To the ONLF lads, spare us the nonsense you have no clue, much like Ahmed Madobe and his clan militia running around like headless chickens.

Go raise some funds and compose some poems for the defeated groups in Afmadow, thats about all the strength you have now days.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

An entertaining thread...

war aaway cunuggii, adeer.... koob shaahoo kale ii keen

loool...Shaaha badan iska yaree ilkuhuu madoobeeyaa! :D

The Zack   

^Yes its good news that OJ is not going to be in MPLS any more. :D It is also good news for Masjid Abubakr. Dukey seems to have the same mentality but the question is does the Duke have what it takes to fill in for Mr.Jamal. I will let the Duke answer that.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

This is very good news for the people of MN. Good move indeed.
:D

:confused:
The Zack wuxuu qoray ma aragtido? Ninku,finally i dont get to see his freagin face on wcc0 everytime lasheego somalia. :D