Sign in to follow this  
Sincere

Freindly Wager on the Tyson fight this weekend

Sincere   

Tyson is on the chopping block tonight and i personaly think he's goind down in less than 6 rounds.

Tyson is past his prime,and definitely slower and his reflexes aren’t as acute as they used to be, considering his age at 38 years old.

KO IN 6 ...any wagers

AYOUB   

I feel sorry for Tyson but Williams is good man too. I'll always remember how strong he stood whem most Muslims were running for cover when 9/11 took place.

N.O.R.F   

I was really happy for D Williams. But that night was a spectacular end to 'Iron Mike Tyson'. From being champion at 21 and losing control to become a near nobody is just crazy. When he was in his prime he could knock out any one!

Sincere   

From the little ive heard of williams he seems to be a decent man who stuck up for his principles.

I dont know why people automatically associate tyson with his conversion to islam. Aside from him being the youngest champion, the next thing they always mention is his religion.

Its sad what happened to him, but check the link below and you'll realize you reap what you sow.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/lester_munson/news/2002/06/06/munson_insider/