Sign in to follow this  
Sky

haatuf newspaper are thieves

Gediid   

Sky

If Haatuf and NPP which owns the paper can afford to pay for a $3 million printing press they can afford to translate a small article from Al Aljazeera.But the million dollar question here is who do we trust the $24.99/year domain or the newpaper with 30,000 newspapers/day in circulation.......

I leave that to your learned mind.

Sky   

gadiid, its not about the net worth and production of haatuf, thats not the point. its about their ethics. having invested more than the other doesnt make you you more ethic in journalism man. you can see for yourself haatuf has been nicking news items from a minor newswebsite. not because haatuf cant prepare a decent interview, but it cant prepare a decent interview with the dhulos garaads. plain and simple. it damages them to admit the source is from an anti-somaliland newswebsite. this way they can still give their readers the illusion that sool is sort of still part of somaliland. wich is not. i bet you are aware the un and sabc and some other organisations stopped channeling funds to sool and sanaag through hargeysa and now to garoowe, wich means they effectively recognise sool and sanaag under puntland authority.

msword, you want some shaah iyo caano?

Gediid   

Sky

Haatuf is the governments worst critic on everything from Sool to elections to the economy and its articles have on more than one occassion got them into hot water in Hargeysa but my question is and I am sure many in here would want to know is who would you believe an independent newspaper known to write articles that are critical of the Somaliland government or a news website run from a living room with a qabiil agenda......???

Talking of ethics would you mind telling me who and where do those websites get their news from in the first place...

PS

Your comment about the garads believe me sxb when they want to say something that needs attention they actually do the calling and request an interview..

Sky   

to make a long story short radiossc works in laascaanood, in the heart of sool. so anything related to sool issues, i would trust them more than a newspaper in hargeysa.

PS yes the garaads will do the request and will not call the somaliland media. even cabdiqani, iskaba dhaaf garaad saleebaan he would practically demolish the equipment of any somaliland media that would come near him hehehe

Gediid   

What can I say you are as pathetic as Radio SSC.You see the world only in black and white not the shades of grey it was meant be.I have always wondered why Somalis are at the short stick of everything that has befallen them but I see now.With people like you we not only have a fcuked up past but we also have a future awaiting us worse than what we have seen.I know Hatuuf isnt the best newspaper there is nor will it ever be the best but when I go all out to claim its as good as any newspaper out there I know for a fact I need to see a doctor.Making comparisions where there's none to be made and starting posts on issues so trivial just to score a few cheap points is just laughable and ridiculous.

I have no idea where you have been the last year or so but everyone from Somaliland to South Asia know who controls Sool and Hatuuf have no reason to hide that ,matter of fact it was headline news when that happened on their frontpage for days but I guess that seems to have totally eluded you and I hate to repeat yesterdays news when we can talk about todays but just make sure that when you come to the table Radio SSC isnt the reference you use,you know now how far that will take you....