Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Dahir we will sack Sharif's.

Emperor   

A&T, I am not twisting any words, its on record writen in SOL, you have made a joke of the Somali and other innocent people who are subject of Xenophobic attacks, which the result of it many have perished...

My opinion comes now:

Its a stance that very well suites Alshabaab supporters...

Emperor   

A&T, I am not twisting any words, its on record writen in SOL, you have made a joke of the Somali and other innocent people who are subject of Xenophobic attacks, which the result of it many have perished...

My opinion comes now:

Emperor   

My opinion comes now:

Emperor   

^loool, it isn't too late to apologise to CapeTown and families or relatives of the victims died S.A...

Emperor   

^loool, it isn't too late to apologise to CapeTown and families or relatives of the victims died S.A...

Emperor   

Abtigiis   

Apologise for what? For a time reference? After....? You are not serious, I know. Ok, Victims who died and I said what?

Now, let us not be distracted. You should be ashamed of calling the Ethiopians "Ciidamada Nabad-ilaaliyaasha"! That needs more than an apology!

Abtigiis   

Apologise for what? For a time reference? After....? You are not serious, I know. Ok, Victims who died and I said what?

Now, let us not be distracted. You should be ashamed of calling the Ethiopians "Ciidamada Nabad-ilaaliyaasha"! That needs more than an apology!

Abtigiis   

Emperor   

^I have not said that, what I copy&paste from other Somali news portals is different from what I personally wirte, anyway stop making excuse gateways... you should know the difference between one's political position and having a laugh.... ya know what, adeer apologize ama halkaa madax adayga kasii wado...

Emperor   

^I have not said that, what I copy&paste from other Somali news portals is different from what I personally wirte, anyway stop making excuse gateways... you should know the difference between one's political position and having a laugh.... ya know what, adeer apologize ama halkaa madax adayga kasii wado...