Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Dahir we will sack Sharif's.

CapeTown   

shiek sharif is being attack for searching peacfull solution to end the crisis in somalia ...

The World community with help of somali people will not allow warmongers such as Indhacaade to gain power again in Muqadishu thats something we all can see - but should the civilians suffer for their greedyness its shamefull.

whats wrong with negotiating with TFG or sitting with them to reach peace deal.. dident Hassan dahir aweys sit with Ina caydid and rest former TFG MP's and Ministers .

Who gains the most if the TFG and Icu reach peace deal other then the civilians why go againts it .

Everydoor must be knocked to seek on end to somali violance anyone who can help to end the crisis is welcomed even the Ethopians -.

MY ALLAH PUT END TO THE SOMALI VIOLANCE

CapeTown   

shiek sharif is being attack for searching peacfull solution to end the crisis in somalia ...

The World community with help of somali people will not allow warmongers such as Indhacaade to gain power again in Muqadishu thats something we all can see - but should the civilians suffer for their greedyness its shamefull.

whats wrong with negotiating with TFG or sitting with them to reach peace deal.. dident Hassan dahir aweys sit with Ina caydid and rest former TFG MP's and Ministers .

Who gains the most if the TFG and Icu reach peace deal other then the civilians why go againts it .

Everydoor must be knocked to seek on end to somali violance anyone who can help to end the crisis is welcomed even the Ethopians -.

CapeTown   

Emperor   

^Now you taking fun of innocents getting killed in S.A including Somalis... How barbaric, so well suits Alshabaab supporter...

Emperor   

^Now you taking fun of innocents getting killed in S.A including Somalis... How barbaric, so well suits Alshabaab supporter...

Emperor   

Abtigiis   

Twisting my words won't help. The message is clear, no amount of dilution will give it other connatations. Good try, though.

Abtigiis   

Twisting my words won't help. The message is clear, no amount of dilution will give it other connatations. Good try, though.

Abtigiis