Sign in to follow this  
Zahra.J

hello,my friends.....I am new

Zahra.J   

I am from China..

I would like to understand your country and colture and life.

I want to meet you every one and we will become good friend. ;)

STOIC   

I am honorary Chinese,but wait a minute, does that mean i need to learn how to make a birds nest soup ?Can i get that pig blood on a stick please?Anyway welcome to the best of the best Somali websites and don't let my words be a vexation to your spirit . ;)

Zahra.J   

Originally posted by STOIC:

I am honorary Chinese,but wait a minute, does that mean i need to learn how to make a birds nest soup ?Can i get that pig blood on a stick please?Anyway welcome to the best of the best Somali websites and don't let my words be a vexation to your spirit .
;)

:mad: what is you mean???? I think you are so inurbane for me.but I ignor boring guy

Originally posted by zahra.J:

quote:Originally posted by STOIC:

;)

:mad: what is you mean???? I think you are so inurbane for me.but I ignor boring guy
Don't worry sister..Somalis are people from the eastern coast of Africa..Muslims, Black and light skinned..social, religious and many strictly follow their culture..They can as well change lifestyles in a half day and become typically "chinese" or whatever..No worry..

You are in safe hands..do not be worried by boring guys like STOIC..They are opposite and freindly people..like myself..Feel free to manouvere your way in SOL..

Zahra.J   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:Originally posted by zahra.J:

quote:

Originally posted by STOIC:

;)

Don't worry sister..Somalis are people from the eastern coast of Africa..Muslims, Black and light skinned..social, religious and many strictly follow their culture..They can as well change lifestyles in a half day and become typically "chinese" or whatever..No worry..

You are in safe hands..do not be worried by boring guys like STOIC..They are opposite and freindly people..like myself..Feel free to manouvere your way in SOL..
thank you so much for your answer.I trust most somalia people are friendly.I like person who is with black skin.but I hope they don't exclude me.that is better....I prefer to make some new friend.I am easy going. don't doubt and hesitate me please.I will become a good friend with you.thank you every one smile.gif

Asalam aleykum again smile.gif :)Feel at home..

Please read the following articles so that you know ISLAM properly..

One nice Conglomeration of websites in Spanish Chinese, English, Indonesian and French

Best Islamic website

Islamic Children website

Muslim websites

Top Islamic sites

Understand ISLAM..now

Let me know how you are doing sister

Wasalam

Meanwhile please continue reading this websites..This is one of the best comparison ISLAM CHRISTIANITY relation websites..It will make you choose between ISLAM and other religions..

ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY............

Women in ISLAM is covered properly here

Misconception against ISLAM

and also:

Women in ISLAM is covered properly

ISLAM is the fastest growing religion is also covered here..

Read what ALL people in the world have to say about ISLAM

Zahra welcome, both to the sol community and its mayhem, as in everything you will find variety and both to your liking and disliking. More importantly somalis like to argue about anything and every thing regardless of whether they know anything about it or not, agree or disagree - it's just in our nature.

So please dont take too much offense when senseless crap pours out of some people and give back as good as u get it ;) .. welcome

chines people are smart. so, u heard there is new goverment in somalia and you want to make new friends here.so, you can make money from somalia. uummmm . dont even think about that.. just kidding. you more then wellcome but first of all wellcome to well come you. coz iam new as nt as you but as wow. sorry people i forget to mention that iam new too.

NGONGE   

Talking of new people, and at the risk of igniting a new storm, I’d like to attract the Admin’s attention to the imaginative name of our latest member. As I logged into the site to see and take part in the latest paltry arguments, I was assaulted by the powerful rays of our fellow alien’s creative nickname. It leaves me in no doubt as to the abilities of this latest addition to this little farm house of ours and I hereby send a plea to the administrators of the site to extend a helping hand (dhirbaaxo) to this ingenious creature. One can’t help but chuckle at the folly and vulgarity of youth.

PS

Just in case you’re unsure of whom I speak, I humbly invite you to check the front page of the site and view the great spectacle that is our newest nomad’s name.

PPS

It’s quite fortunate that a cool head such as mine is what spotted this disturbance in the force first. One can not imagine the ensuing carnage had one of our hot headed Nomads noticed it first.

:D

Pucca   

i was about to comment, untill i saw your post.

good stuff; atleast i'm not the only one bothered by this 'creative' name.

ps. wlc zahra...as you can see i'm more korean *pucca doll* than chinese...but i guess me and pucca can squeeze you in. WLc to sol

pps Late wlc to ibtisam... :rolleyes: didn't even see you there...but yea; accept my late wlc will you?

Originally posted by zahra.J:

I am from China..

I want to meet you every one and we will become good friend.
;)

It is customary in this place that before one is welcomed they state their qabiil. This is usually done in their introductory thread. Like this one by you. However, I noted you haven't stated your qabiil.

Undoubtedly the most egregious affront one can dish out, I personally took great umbrage to it. Talk about making a bad enterance!

You can redeem your blemishes. All you must do is state your qabiil and all is forgiven. But be forewarned: forebearance is not part of our lexicon. You MUST state your qabiil! smile.gif

Keep in mind some qabiils are more holy than others, so think carefully dear!

In the meantime, you're very unwelcome to SOL.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by zahra.J:

I am from China..

I want to meet you every one and we will become good friend.
;)

It is customary in this place that before one is welcomed they state their qabiil. This is usually done in their introductory thread. Like this one by you. However, I noted you haven't stated your qabiil.

Undoubtedly the most egregious affront one can dish out, I personally took great umbrage to it. Talk about making a bad enterance!

You can redeem your blemishes. All you must do is state your qabiil and all is forgiven. But be forewarned: forebearance is not part of our lexicon. You MUST state your qabiil!
smile.gif

Keep in mind some qabiils are more holy than others, so think carefully dear!

^^^^ :D

Ignore him, I say state your Chinese Province?

^^^^^

Why is SOL yours?

Ignore him, I say state your Chinese Province?

He is a SHE... :D:D

But SOL nomads atleast be welcoming.This member stated that she is a new muslims and she liked Somalis..I don't know why..But she says she will personally feel comfortable with somalis once she knows about our culture and ways of life..She is even going ahead to propose to get a somali man..What are your other problems anyway.. :D:D

Or better still, Introduce Inter-racial marriages now.. :D:D