Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

UAE accepts only the TFG passport, another setback for anti-unity groups

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL, fact is saxib this E-Passport is easy to obtain for me and not for you hence why I can sort it out for you. Just give me the address and send the funds through Dahabshiil ;)

Jamster   

North, it is for all Somalis and should be easily accessible. You can come to Las Anod to collect your Passport for the time being :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^lool. LA is were my kinsmen reside and the heart of the dervish struggle against the British.

I wonder why you claim, people who dont want your secession and who's fathers fought against yours while you was serving the British?

:confused:

Hello folks been a while since I last posted.

Duke half truths ayaan kugu jeclahey I believe Duke meant to say while your fathers served the British and mine served the Italians....Carry on from there and dont mind my interruption

Paragon   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^They talk as if this passport is an exclusive club,,,,,runta ayay ubaahanyihiin in loosheego,,,,

It is an exclusive club actually. A 10 million strong exclusive club. No joke, eh?

I want that one..the blue one.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

^^They talk as if this passport is an exclusive club,,,,,runta ayay ubaahanyihiin in loosheego,,,,

It is an exclusive club actually. A 10 million strong exclusive club. No joke, eh?

I want that one..the blue one.
I didnt mean it like that saxib. Some seem to think its only available to some etc etc

Gediid, adeer if you admit to your fore fathers serving the BRITISH then so be it.

My grandfather as a boy fought with his kinsmen against the ITALIANS, when the came to conquer the NORTH EAST in 1925.