Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: The Beginning of the Election Campaign

Thankful   

Africanown Lol, if they don't rule anything how did they become leaders of the only opposition groups? I don't see the representation in those running, it seems it is stacked in one sides favor. However, Riyaale does use his side well in threatening to bring out the blue Somalia flag if they dont get their way!

Originally posted by Thankful:

Riyaale does use his side well in threatening to bring out the blue Somalia flag if they dont get their way!

So then you should say what Kuun says..Support the oppossition to hope that outcome you predict. Tell us how we're getting "mugged" ;)

Thankful   

Africanown, do you think there should be people from Sool and Sanaag running for the top spot and why dont you think there are any?

^^You forgot to add "cayn". I'm also reer Sanaag. Why am I not complaining? Why do you ask such question? Why wasn't Ilkajir selected for the top spot in puntiland? Same reason I guess..

Thankful   

Ilko-Jiir came in second place and lost to someone who himself had lost the elections before that. Even though their methods were criminal, they were still able to run for pres! Something I dont see happening in NW Somalia's election. Where certain sides are shut out, while others have all the cards stacked in their favor.

Even though their methods were criminal, they were still able to run for pres! Something I dont see happening in NW Somalia's election. Where certain sides are shut out, while others have all the cards stacked in their favor.

1. You guys had elections? :D , c'mon now. No elections ever took place.

2. Life is harsh my dude, nothing in the world is by the books.

African Own, of course you should, both opposition parties are from the same family, and even the vice-president right now is from that family. So it's rigged to make sure that they will always be 1 or 2! No reer Sool, no reer Sanaag!

If you knew anything of Somaliland politics then you would know that no 'reer sool' nor 'reer sanaag' have took the initiative of claiming such a post despite their membership in all Somaliland parties.