Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Two explosions rock Somaliland capital - minister

N.O.R.F   

Two explosions rock Somaliland capital - minister

HARGEISA, April 2 (Reuters) - Two blasts rocked the capital of the breakaway state of Somaliland over the weekend, causing no damage or injuries but shattering the relative stability of the northern Somali enclave.

"There were two explosions on two consecutive nights in Hargeisa. No one was harmed and there was no property damage at all," Somaliland Interior Minister Abdillahi Ismail Ali told reporters on Monday.

Ali said the government had an idea who was behind the blasts, but said police had made no arrests and were still investigating.

"I warn them that they will be arrested ... the people of Somaliland are vigilant and are safeguarding the peace, security and stability in this country," he said.

Somaliland is a former British colony that broke away from the rest of Somalia. It has enjoyed relative peace and carried out democratic elections, but is not internationally recognised.

reuters

JB, any news?????????

hahahahaha ,,, that is hilarious walaahi ,,, i like how they make things bigger ,,,,, waar nobody knew this until was published in the newspapers this morning ,,,, and they are saying it is during the weekend which is 2 days ago ,, :D

Cajiiiiiiiiiiiib ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

^^I see dirty hands at play. Time to put fear into the people? A fear of 'terrorista' in SL for a potential arrest of someone who is vocal against Ethios/Riyaalle?

me   

Now the Ethios will say there are terrorist cells in Hargeysa, and they will send an army and guess what the SL leadership will welcome them. Then our secessionist brothers will wake up and realize they are not immune from the xabashi aggression.

N.O.R.F   

^^maybe so but this news is very surprising indeed. We shall see what comes out of it.

JB would probably be cool with Ethios in H-town :D

JB, Kaaley, do they still clean cars at Mandeeq? Tuug!