Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Ethiopian soldiers frightened by the waves coming from the Indian ocean............

This joke is very original and ingenious!!! Ethiopian soldier's in Mogadishu who supposedly wanted to see the ocean, they had never seen, provided them with the biggest scare of their mostly young lives!

It's the first time, those youngsters who are very few in terms of numbers have accounted the ocean or a sea for that matter, their excitment could simply not be more joyous or frightful in regards to that particular situation/scenario!

Is this supposed to be the biggest joke of all the time?

Thank you somalitalk.com for giving me a much needed and spontanous not laugh but grin on my face!

What's next 'Swimming classes for Ethiopian soldiers'?

Or a how about a new film 'Ethio soldier bitten by sharks as he was teaching himself how to swim on the shores of Somalia'!

In the next two weeks I expect something even more ingenious like 'Ethio soldiers frightend by the sight of camels'!

Very amusing, continue please! The floor is all yours.

Why don’t you go swim alongside with them, since you have welcomed them to our land and shores, you as might well sleep in the same bed with them.

And i am afraid but i find nothing humorous about this.

Coloow   

This kid must be one of the funniest characters on SOL. One day he calls the soldiers Somali government troops, the next day he he calls them Ethiopian troops.

War af gaalo

ama af islaan

mid un meesha la imaaw

a british officer name gerald hanley wrote a book about his life in somalia in wwII and he said a garre boy from c/waaq joined his unit and he was shocked/scared when he saw the sea.

the boy was in shock and he compared the sea waves to 'boiling milk'

so this is not impossible

Castro   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

This joke is very original and ingenious!!! Ethiopian soldier's in Mogadishu who supposedly wanted to see the ocean, they had never seen, provided them with the biggest scare of their mostly young lives!

It's the first time, those youngsters who are very few in terms of numbers have accounted the ocean or a sea for that matter, their excitment could simply not be more joyous or frightful in regards to that particular situation/scenario!

Is this supposed to be the biggest joke of all the time?

Thank you somalitalk.com for giving me a much needed and spontanous not laugh but grin on my face!

What's next 'Swimming classes for Ethiopian soldiers'?

Or a how about a new film 'Ethio soldier bitten by sharks as he was teaching himself how to swim on the shores of Somalia'!

In the next two weeks I expect something even more ingenious like 'Ethio soldiers frightend by the sight of camels'!

Very amusing, continue please! The floor is all yours.

You are quite possibly the biggest door knob to whom a mother has ever given birth. Not only do you exhibit signs of severe and irreversible brain damage, you seem to be enjoying it. LOL. Natural selection should have taken you out millennia ago. What a colossal fcuking moron? Praise the good Lord you're cheering for war criminal A/Y and the amxaaro for if you were cheering for us, Somalis, I'd have slit my throat.

RedSea   

lol@castro,kadaa waxa,erayaa kor ku qoran ayaa xataa khasaara ku ah.

Waxani caqli xumaa xaguu ka yimid, ilamaha hooyo somali ah in ay dhashay waxan. iska daaye ha iska noolaadee,aduunyo iyo akhiro midna war uma hayo.

let me see what my magic tell me,in the next couple weeks,I expect the filthy xabashis to rape somali women and effect them with HIV/AIDS.