Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: TFG delegation ultimatum to militias..

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Dhubad, ma anigaad ila hadlayaa awoowe, mise you and I posted the same time and you meant to talk to Duke?

Saxibkay Duke ayaan lahadlayay. I like your signature by the way, those guys are real Libaax-Sankataabtayaal.

Abwaan   

looool@Duke.....you never give up on lies do you? You seem to be running over 100 miles per hour with your lies, even faster than Mohamed Sahaaf (the famous spokesman for Saddam's Regime)

We know that Mr Afgudud I told you b4 that you shouldnt rely on this fella as he has no formal military training except yey is my adeer. Are you telling us he is on a picnic at Kuunyo-Baroow and its surroundings or Mugaambo ayuu bariis ka beerayaa? I thought he was held Magan by some other lieutenants and was eventually taken out of the city for his safety.

Can Mr Gacmadheere visit Alxaramayn Hotel, Towfiiq, Fagax, Xayle Bariise and Huruwaa? No WAY, you know that he can't. loool@ Salaad Cali Jeelle I thought that he said inuu qabiillo Soomaaliyeed qaxinayo where is he now?

You said the governor took the remaining forces and how many were they? Did he need to take laba guuto or two divisions with him since the third one broke into two and half of them chased after the other half?

Duke you said you were not part of the TFG are you part of the Tigre Regime then?

Duke, just admit that there are signs of collapse and cracks on TFG and Ethiopian junta Alliance. Just admit that Kismayo was a big blow; just admit that what Meles said, which is that the fighting in Mogadishu is taking place on only 4 districts is FALSE. Obviously only two districts are not affected by the fighting which is Waaberi and Medina and the rest are frontlines.

Abwan, you really do not know whats going any where in Somalia so lets leave it at that.

Horn, I wont really get into a deep argument with you regarding kismayu. There has been a great deal of change in the Juba's which will not support your claims or arguments tinged with the ever useful clan bravado.

1. The little coup attempt only unmasked the intention sof a certain group.

2. The TFG forces of the Juba's which are more than a single clan have the resources to capture the city without much fuss, and which will happen either through dialogue or through the bullet. Actually its your choice, or I mean your groups choice of which of the two methods restores the balance.

If as you claim this is a landmark moments, then who is elading this clan millitia, what are their intetntions aside from blaming Afgaduud, remmeber a number of young men have been Murdered and their clan will not listen to idle talk about "Afgaduud".

I do love how you always make your kinsmen into supermen, we had Hiiraale [who seems lost] we had Farataag who is a minor player and now old Abdirizaq Bixi, well he is a big man to you but we know him as an MP, nothing more. But I do like your bravado and that never ending support. :D

Be careful what you wish for dear lad, you are stakeholders in Kismayu and no more. Do not push the issue to a point of no return.

Lets wait and see, the real drama is in Mogadishu, Kismayu is fine and the TFG troops will return, the admin will stay and continue to get stronger, everybody will learn from this episode. The only question here is how and when and not if.

Duke

^^So you do admit this 'little coup' is tribal in nature? A notion you so hasttly dismissed when this incident was at its prime...

This is indeed another egg on tfg's face :D . Only if the disgruntled militias were principled enough to be some use to the Muqaawamah…

^^^I rejected the notion which I still do that this was an all out clan war, if it was then the troops would not have vacated and the locals would have fought, been killed and so on.

I am disapointed that Horn thinks his clan has made a break through, the only thing they achieved is to foil their attemmpt.

Now everyone knows were they stand.

Xiin, so you admit everyone is improvising with this "esistance"in order to address a naked ambition. So Horns group have failed in your opinion with aligning with the resistance in order to keep hold of your house. Like Ahmed Diriye has done so wonderfully to keep other peoples homes? :D

I wonder what you get out of keeping your old foes in power. Let me guess another day to argue your case ;)

General Duke something that you have not mentioned is that Barre's kinsmen do not care nor want to talk with the clan militia that was eradicated from the city, they will only speak to the government officials and not the incompetent and ill-trained boys from Garowe; do not try to mix the two up.

You have also made some bold statements about taming Barres kinsmen, but dear duke who will tame them? The pathetic Garowe boys who fled the city within in two hours after they attacked Barres kinsmen? I think that was new record that Af-guduud broke, morgon can breathe now.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Abwan, you really do not know whats going any where in Somalia so lets leave it at that.

Duke

I see this that you cannot answer my questions.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin, so you admit everyone is improvising with this "esistance"in order to address a naked ambition. So Horns group have failed in your opinion with aligning with the resistance in order to keep hold of your house. Like Ahmed Diriye has done so wonderfully to keep other peoples homes?
:D

I wonder what you get out of keeping your old foes in power. Let me guess another day to argue your case
;)

Abti, your impressive impertinence is devoid of factual drips, you have been in the buisiness of keeping/looting houses for too long , too long that you gave away the whole country to save Xiin's looted house.

Abti, Do you speak Amharic?