Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Ethiopian captures Al Shabab and OLF infiltrators

PasserBy   

Terrorist Attack Foiled: task Force

Addis Ababa, May 3, 2010 (Addis Ababa) - OLF and Al-shabab Terrorists, who were trained and assigned by the Eritrean Government to hamper the 4th national elections, were put under control, said the National Intelligence and Security Service and Federal Police Joint Anti-Terrorist Taskforce.

In a press statement it issued here on Saturday, the mercenaries (the terrorists) of the Eritrean government were put under control while attempting to enter to Ethiopia via Somalia border.

Other terrorists, also sent by the Eritrean government, along with their arms were caught while preparing for an attack in Addis Ababa City by security forces and the city residents.

The Eritrean regime has been engaged in subversive activities with an intention of tarnishing the image of the election in Ethiopia, according to available information

The statement called on the society at large to foil the terrorist and mercenary attacks of the Eritrean regime against Ethiopia

http://www.ena.gov.et/EnglishNews/2010/May/03May10/111759.htm

PasserBy   

There are rumours that an ONLF faction may have tipped the Ethiopian government on the Al Shabab/OLF cell that was about to commit terrorist act in the country.

Saalax   

PasserBy, are you saying there could be the possibility that ONLF are natural born snitchs?

PasserBy   

PasserBy, are you saying there could be the possibility that ONLF are natural born snitchs?

There is no question about it.

Saalax   

The Zack, who says this guy is axmaaro? besides what's wrong with axmaaro they are human beings like you nooh? :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by PasserBy:

quote: PasserBy, are you saying there could be the possibility that ONLF are natural born snitchs?

There is no question about it.
I don't think they are snitchs to be honest i think your mistaking them with Maxamed Daud Ali's boys in jigjiga.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

The Zack, who says this guy is axmaaro? besides what's wrong with axmaaro they are human beings like you nooh?
:D

Lol ok iskala sheekeyso marka idinkaa sxbo ah eheh.

PasserBy   

I don't think they are snitchs to be honest i think your mistaking them with Maxamed Daud Ali's boys in jigjiga.

Are you kidding me? They were Uncle Sam's reliable snitches until uncle Sam found a better substitute- one that won't offend Ethiopia. Nowadays it is common to hear about one faction snitching on another for Ethiopia. Of course they blame Somaliland or Puntland to divert attention from their own weaknesses.