Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

UK - MFA - Somaliland's 'commitment to democracy'

Minister for Africa Henry Bellingham congratulates Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo, of the Kulmiye Party, on his victory in the recent Somaliland Presidential elections.

Henry Bellingham said:

'I congratulate Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo of the Kulmiye Party on his victory in the recent Somaliland Presidential elections and all the parties for their commitment to democracy. The British Government looks forward to building on our good bilateral relationship with Somaliland and working together in the interests of stability and development in the region.

I recognise Dahir Kahin Rayale's commitment to Somaliland during his tenure as President, his contribution to the strength of our bilateral relationship and his graceful acceptance of the election results. He has done much to promote democracy and stability in Somaliland.

I congratulate the National Electoral Commission for managing the electoral process with great professionalism. This election sends a very positive message to the rest of Africa and beyond.'

Abtigiis   

Cheif,

War hedde adigu fashilantay ee maad banaanka iskeentid. Ninkan Jacaylabro nin loo dhuuman karo ma aha oo hadaa guntaada iyo ciddad ka sii tahay Re-Pirate ayuu ogyahaye! :D