Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Living the Single Life

Ibtisam   

I don't get it, the sister was 24 when she developed her obsession and had already been married once. :confused:

And another thing, she had so many problems and torched herself, because she saw and still sees marriage as her purpose in life. i.e. She thinks other actives are done to fill the space marriage SHould have been, some sort of waiting game. It is like girls who go to uni/work just for the sake of having something to do while they "wait" for a husband. :eek:

Faheema.   

^lol, Shock Horror...you've just finished Uni right? :D

NGONGE: lol loved you analogy....spot on.

The title is misleading...I was expecting her to say how she was loving and living a single life by Choice

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes and not for the first time, do you think I'm playing the waiting game :D

I was expecting the same thing, not calcal and all sorts.

nuune   

Faheema, naagtan cirbaha madmadow eed meesha keentay maxaa ka si ah!

well, yeah, single life eh, feels so good :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Imagine one written by a blind man who happens to
hate
the dark. He has no choice but to talk about how lovely the smells are and how liberating it is to learn how not to stumble into things.
:D

She doesn't say she likes being single, she's being patient with the decree of Allah, jst as you would when facing other trials and tests in our lives.

Doesn't sound like she is desperately advertising the single life.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Lool since when was that "waxa si ah" HAHAH lool Where do you and Ngonge find these things! lol

LoL, waa la yidhi wax baa ka si ah.

nuune   

^^ lol walee wax weyn baa ka si ah, gargaar dagdag ah iyo gurmad bey u baahantahay hadii kale dhafooradaa madoobaan, kadibna waan bakhtiyee ijiid bey noqon!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

AfroG, you're one of em mushy couples eh, who want you to see their wedding pix and listen to their talk about undying luv blah blah blah..? Oh, how I hated kuwaas markan single ka ahaa. I suppose envy is a terrible thing.
:D

to be honest with you i'm not even so close to what u discribe in the above comment aniga dadki hore aan ka dambeeya oo qayaaligooda mudulka uusan so dhaafin .....

nephyts kuwaas camal jaceelkoda waxaa la dhahaa halana arko halana maqlo

Abtigiis   

Waa Ramadaane, I would have told you the distinction between the two types of love expressions. Kan vanillaha lawada leefo iyo kan aan la wada hadlin in front of people, laakiin back in the mundul farsamo lala soo baxo! How enticing to go on and on!

Afro, I am with you! Nepthys, which way is yours? I can wait till Ramadaan is over. :D

Nephissa   

:rolleyes:

@A&T

Originally posted by nuune:

walee wax weyn baa ka si ah,

Disclaimer: I find the opinion expressed in the above quote to be a fitting response to A&T and is solely my own view and is not necessarily shared by nuune.

Miriam1   

Ibti and Faheema lol finally, I thought her position was a bit off too. But I didn't want to spoil the mood...all the earlier replies found it so "insipiring".

Lakin honestly the fact that she was married twice at such a young age nd divorced...should turn a person off from marriage for the rest of their lives.

Could both men have been rubbish? Perhaps her standards were either drastically low or she had very bad judgement.

Heh. People worry so much bout something that might or might not happen.