Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Diamond

Ibtisam   

^^^HAhaha lool.

I would be mad he spent that much on a s*tupid ring which I cannot wear, because if I do, I would lose it within a day like all my other jewelry. All that supposed spent money would P*iss me off, lead me to insisting he sales it on the black market for more. icon_razz.gif In which case I'd probably never know he lied to me. But I would be left wondering why he is still broke and no lavish holidays booked for us :D

Oh but I do hate liers. :cool:

Post 494

Originally posted by Cara:

If I was him, I would act hurt that she went to get it appraised. She obviously doesn't trust him, really he was just testing HER and it is she who failed.

Turn the tables ku dheh ninka
:D

God,You are evil. & i mean that in the nicest way possible.

Diamonds kuteh,oo maan 20 qaalin geel ah,ka baxsho? Car ba haa dhahdo waa fake markaas smile.gif

I am not big fan diamond rings, I sold my engagement ring to pay off half of my tution (smart me) smile.gif . Is usless spending 20,000 on ****** ring. If I was in this situation, I would be angry at him for lying, I hate liars.

Aaliyyah   

I don't know why she appraised the ring behind his back? didn't she trust him?? could it be that deep down she knew he was broke?? could it also be that she pushed him to lie...perhaps he knew she wanted an expensive engagement ring? so he just made that up? I know there is no excuse to lie and he shouldn't have, but maybe he just wanted to show off a bit? besides how naive can she be, cant she tell if a ring cost 20 000 or not? lol

I would say if she loved him and he loves her,,,there is always room for accommodation.

that is my 2 cent.

Hunguri   

Nepathy, do you really love diamond rings ? If so, I own a diamond,red gold shop in Dubai. Kindly, aan isku qabano nooh :D

Nephissa   

Ma anoo ina aw Ismael aw Ahmed ah? Agteeyda diamond shops qiimo kama laha, anaga diamond factories baan leenahay.. :D

Hunguri   

loooooooool. Waaba dadka aan raadinayo. If you own the industery, I will be your best retailer. Mmmmm above all, dee waaynuba isu qalanaaye. Aan iska dhamayno hawsha :D . Siraad iyo tooj ayaanba qofkaasoo kale ku raadinayee :D

Haneefah   

That's a terrible scenario.

Off topic a bit, but I do wonder sometimes why the heck some men feel they can sway a woman with material things? The more extravagant the gift, the more they presume she will be swept off her feet. What an utter insult! :rolleyes:

So Nephy, how many carat are you flaunting? :D

Nephissa   

^ Yea, tell it to Hunguri! A man who brings you a bowl of soup when you're sick, and sits with you through one of the weird chick flicks that you like to watch baa kaaga fiican all the diamonds Hunguri ku siiyo... icon_razz.gif

ps. I'm currently flaunting a regular old 925 sterling silver ring on my right hand, and a simple, elegant thin diamond wedding band in 18k white gold on my left. Walaashaa waa very simple ;) .

I put on my fake bling markaan rabo inaan ka waalo dadka qaarkiis, it looks like a big piece of rock salt L0L. :D

Hunguri   

Haneefah, I know you are Ikhwaan and more serious smile.gif . Dee ina adeer, aniga iyo inantu waanu kaftamynaaye alaab yar qof lagu maaweeliyo way ka wayntahay smile.gif . Wah! Dadkan reer Fiiq iyo Dhagax Buur na waa wada serious smile.gif .

PS:-

Nepathy, haye Diamond-ka maxaan ku daraa ;) Nin hadhaya ninkani maahe. See your thread is almost in danger smile.gif

Hunguri   

Abtigiis smile.gif , Waxaa hubaal ah inaan kaa badiyo. Maxaad rabtaa inaad dhulkaas ka ogaatid. I spent lots of time in that region. Almost a quarter of my life smile.gif . I would rather stop talking about alot. Otherwise, Haneefa may have the though of Hunguri scoring some cheap,haasaawe shots!