Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Old Slavery??-Lets Analyse(constructive critism)

lakkad!

i saw that too! but u know what same stuff is happening in our backyard and nobody wants to talk about! so what, they have too many hotel hargeysas! or like the villas of

the worlords with spa and swimming pools! u be suprised to hear how rich/poor the somali ppl have become! i happen to live the same city where the rich and famous nomad kids live in la!! hommie if u paying $3000 4 one bed in beverly hills! than u aint got anything against those folks in the previously "arm-pits" of Africa! but now, africa is gradually turning into haves and have not!!Allah Kariim! basically u grease a warlord and u rape the folks! thats how its working nowadays!

Changed   

According to Vines, the negotiators were amateurs: “They had no clue and I'm sure that the boys from Texas understood that this was a good one to get in the bag

after i saw that part i waas like god dang it!!! the americans are ripping the poor people off ..as i got to rest of the reading . am more disappointed at the president, $tupid FuFo's deserve to be ripped off , i sence a war comming , these american a smart walaahi , the way their politics work they would want that man in power as long he serves them the oil , they wont care of what he is doing to his people . this remind of Trujilio he is a FUFU after all :eek: paying 2. something billion or was it million in cash, selfish *** madafaka.what happened to being a good president

(i wish we had utopia) :(

am sure the same is going on somalia,,, seriosly i was told by my dad a while ago somali have oil we just dont have it digged :( ..and i hear people are selling uranium and other minerals :mad:

Macalin   

Rudy/Unique-thnx for the input.

My Point in bringing this up is ,Iam having a feeling of DEJA VU again. Is this method they NEW Slavery for africa?,wheres in the past it was humans who the 'kings' traded in and made riches,now its the same same thing,ONLY subsisuted for OIL?

Mz,Unique,which brings the Q,whose at FAULT?? really?

The Greedy Africans,who Reap off there FOLKS?? or the white MAN who exploits the POOR amataur Natives??

Am waiting for a hotter debate :D