Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE LOVE CALCULATOR

hahahahahhah i should talk 2 myself and spend more time with myself is wht advice ure crap cal is giving me now i knw that is a lie i spend alot of time with myslf dee lol hahahahahah

no ,, not at all ,,, just tell me how many hours you work , how many hours you spend studying and how many hours u spend with the family and/or friends ,,,, then see what is left for yourself

See ?? ,,,, My cal is so smart ,,,,,, :D

lol silly man hhahahahahah

look at this one cynical lady and ghengis khan

34 %

The chance of a relationship working out between cynical lady and ghengis khan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

and with saladine i got 44% lol am improving lol

Cynical Lady Mr. Bean

33 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Cynical Lady and Mr. Bean is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

This is funny ,,,,,,,,, :D:D

hahahahha cynical lady and road runner

64 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between cynical lady and road runner has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

cynical lady and jonny bravo

26 % bax waryaa am going back 2 my music ure love cal is annoying me.

Cynical Lady SOL Admin

62 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Cynical Lady and SOL Admin has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,, NOW THIS IS BETTER ,,,,, :D:D

Jacaylbaro AND Shaydaan

42 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Jacaylbaro and Shaydaan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

NOW LOOK AT THIS ,,,,,,,,,, :D:D:D