Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Welcome to Berbera Beach

NGONGE   

Thank you, Dhubad. I'm too fat for that game, she'll never be able to move me off the ground.

ps

What did the other word mean? The rigoorsomething!

we should develop a SOL dictionary for the likes of Ngonge & Ibtisaam , where all these words are stored for future reference. smile.gif

i nominate Jaceylbaro and Nuune to be the official teachers; one representing the northern and southern dialects respectively and of cousre moi as the moderator for the standard Somali. :cool:

nuune   

Ngonge, war xaasid ma ihi niyhaow, rigoore is penalty, cayaalka xaafada iska dhig, see camal adi, also maano hadi lagu dhaho is hand-ball, teesto is header, fooro is throw, tundheer is ball going under the two legs :D

iska jir, waligaa gabar haku dhihin tundheer aan kaa saraaa, if you do, make sure you say taraarax aan kaaga dhalinaa.

Cabdiyo, lool, adigaba xariifad aa ku tahay afka atarashiina, ka qallee hee Ngonge.

loool@nuune caato waaye ehehhe

EDIT: Sayid, THANK you, but I don't represent nowhere, keep that in mind, I just float and roam around maraxyahow :D

Originally posted by nuune:

iska jir, waligaa gabar haku dhihin tundheer aan kaa saraaa, if you do, make sure you say taraarax aan kaaga dhalinaa.

:D:D:D LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - talking from experience? - is what it looks like from here!

you just had to didnt you?

google says A player is in an offside position if: he is nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent

A player is not in an offside position if:

he is in his own half of the field of play

he is level with the second last opponent

he is level with the last two opponents