Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Borat’s movie causes riots

His last name is Cohen. He is Jew. I caught the preview of his movie on comedy central, funny staff, but sometimes he over does it.

P.S I think the Kazakh gov actually invited him to visit their country.

NGONGE   

^^^^The Kazakh government condemned him at first and mobilised a huge public relations campaign to show what a great country it was. I think they’ve given up now (remember, Borat has been around for at least three years).

Heh. North, you’re the one in the Middle East, saaxib. I’m reading The Times here. :D

[[Why guilty? It's just a film!]]

Because the guy prances around half naked in the movie and the jew is making fun of a predomnately muslim country! :@ I shouldn't support that by paying my hard earned money to watch it. Get it. :"@

^^^loool..Didn't think you were that sentative. True he doesn't present a flattering image of Kazakhistan, but I thought most of his antics were at the expense of the Yanks.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Femme:

[[Why guilty? It's just a film!]]

Because the guy prances around half naked in the movie and the jew is making fun of a predomnately muslim country! :@ I shouldn't support that by paying my hard earned money to watch it. Get it. :"@

He’s making fun of America not Kazakhstan. It’s not even all Americans he’s making fun of; it’s the ones that believe some of the nonsense he comes up with.

And what’s with referring to him as ‘the Jew’? That putdown is way beneath you, baboon.

^Right hon. Thanks. Back off Ngonge.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a jew, of all the countries in the world, chooses a muslim one to poke fun at. And it is making fun of Kazakhastan (Sp?) as much as Americans - he makes them sound backward, disgusting, filthy people. He pretends to be proud that his sister is the number one prostitute in the country and regularly talks about 'his sister's and mother's' private parts. Since he's pretending to be an offical from that country - that is some major smearing. And everyone is laughing (including me...yeah I'm horrible).

Now think this - if a muslim comedian came up saying something outrageous like that about Isreal or some jewish groups - you think ANY theatre in America or elsewhere will dare to show it? I think not.

P.S. Little chimp - the post went along with the 'throw the jew down the well' song I was singing. I have nothing against him as a jew - I hate them all. lol kidding. Just Isreal.