Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Seen this guy before?

Kool_Kat   

I've seen this guy before...Funny dude...That same night, I think there was another guy from Germany who also spoke Somali...

Skipper   

Shekoo again well said sxb but i refuse to believe what you want us to belive. Nothing personal but just following my instincts. i hope you have nothing against that.

I haven't seen it before now. My hooyo was watching it too, she was impressed by him.(I liked the fact that he lived in buule buurto, masha allah, and the way he said I lived there from 86 to 89, if only I can speak that eloquently)

Also I like the way oo xaaskiisa ufaaniye. Wuxuu yidhi "xaaskeygaa waa mid qurux badan oo aqoon leh mase aqyaar eh? (I couldn't really make out that part) and he also added and said a somali maah maah eh.

"raag isfaanshe waa ri' is nuugte, but nin xaaskiisa faaninaayaayo, ceeb maaha(hehe, so cute)

PS:J-baro aboo aboo, cunada iskaga dheg hee

loooooool ,,,,, meeshan waa la is khiyaamaynayaa ,, the guy is speaking in English and the whole thing is like a fake speech with a playback sound just like THIS