Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Muslims taking over Europe?

Ms DD   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=452815&in_page_id=1770

I realise that no one can really take this trash of a paper seriously but all they are doing is fuelling the fire. Papers like this could in fact end up stiring a lot of trouble that could spill on to our streets.

One of the excuses used against Jews in 1930s, and which allowed the Europeans to sit silently and watch the persecution and then killings was the same that is being floated quite generously across the whole west against the muslims at present time, that is, they wanted to take over Europe...Europe will turn to violance against muslims, the violence of 21st century is going to be subtle and more psychological in nature, the one we are already watching....But in the end, it will be physical violence because once Europe succefully turn the muslims into barbarians, they will have to resort to violence as barbarians and evil doers are killed....

What is surprising about this article is that it has been published at all in a mainstream newspaper. I would have given it another 5 to 10 years at least before the Muslim democratic surge gets serious mention. Maybe this means that European ethnic war is going to happen sooner than the 2025-2030 date that I would give it.

Some are suggesting that muslims wont ever have a chance taking over Europe. Some believe the Europeans when they finally wake up to the Muslim Trojan horse and will react the same way Europeans have always reacted in history and as recently as the 1990s in the Balkans. They think that Europeans including the Euro lefty will end up butchering the Muslims the same way they did the Balkans, or did to the Jews or did to just about anyone else that got in their way when they were colonial zing the world.

Then there was this programme last night on TV at 8.30, named 'White Fright'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/6631541.stm

Peacenow   

My opinion is that the Europeans are starting to wake up to how to deal with the muslims in their midst. France has just elected a government, that says it will restrict immigration and deal firmly with the arabs there. But it is also clear that muslims face huge discrimation in those countries.

I think the problems are these north africans, they are not well liked, everywhere they go, they only seem to bring problems to where they go. They hang around streets, where they just stare at every women passing by, they do nothing, either selling drugs or things, or pimping out some girl. They are a street people.

I live and work in Milan, Italy. The Chinese are everywhere now here, they are starting bottom, opening restaurants, if you want a pizza, more likely it will be made by a chinese. You want your clothes dry cleaned? the shop will be chinese. The honers are in a little place in near the main station, they are very quiet and docile here, the ethiopian women here are mainly the office cleaners, you seem them everywhere.

They are tensions, yes, people are starting to take over from the Italians. But the Italians are just plan lazy people, who dont like working anyway. The worst performing groups here are the Bengalis and the North Africans. The Bengalis are the damn poorest, I swear these people are so damned. They sell fake things in the street and make the city look like their homeland, just shameful, the north Africans are little better, but they are idle people, especially their men, you just have to wonder, what is the use of these people. What do they have in common? Yep, they are both Muslims. They are not taking over the place in any form, in fact they are vulnerable to abuse and people taking advantage of them. But then again, they dont make effort to integrate themselves, so they are just damned basically.

Xoogsade   

^ Here in the Us, Muslims rank at the top of the list of US residents who made it and earn high to medium income. Most middle easterners, west africans, africans in general who migrated here earn degrees and work hard. They are given plenty of opportunities to advance and educate themselves, or work two shifts if they want. And although racism is the foundation of the US, the laws protect, to a comfortable extent, the rights of minorities and people of different religious/racial backgrounds. It was good before 911 certainly for muslims, but US still fairs better than France. France lacks behind and Europe in general.

You connected the Bengalis and the North Africans through islam as if that common denominator is the raison detre of their poor performance. Where is the logic in that? Or I am wrong to extract such meaning from your comment?

There are forces that constrict one's choices too often saxib, in some societies, like in America, failure of a certain race is expected, Blacks. Poverty is given a black face, violence is given a black face, ignorance is given a black face, and while sizable blacks advance such images, majority are struggling to do good and live peacefully. Too much propaganda has left this community with mutually reinforcing dual consequence, One- pervasive belief that they are inherently inferior,Two- a crushing loss of confidence that they can do anything to change their lives for the better. I am sure the same case applies to North Africans and their existence might not be that different from the black americans who descended from slavery. May be islam, if they seek refuge in it, will give them what they have lost of identity and noble existence.

Ms DD   

Xoogsade

What I wonder is the obvious success of the muslim communities in America and the poor conditions of the muslims in Europe. WHy is there such contrast?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I recently watched a DVD about a Sheikh who was translating what Allah s.w said will happen in the Qur'an within the nex few years and he also quotes few saheeh hadeeths that also give you a clear indication of what's going to happen and how the world will turn out and one of the few words of his that I remember I will quote for the benefit of my Somali brother Peacenow who believes he will be safe from the oppression just because he isn't a Muslim.

"When the Jews finally come to power and rule the whole world from jerusalem, not only will they oppress the Muslims but also Black Christians" marka my dear brother Peacenow, you will be safer with Islam and Muslims and repent now while you still can...I swear there will come day when you wish you were never born if you keep on denying Islam and fail to fulfill your obligation as God's creation by not being Muslim and worshipping him and him alone after all he told us in the noble Qur'an, he created us all for one reason and that reason is to Worship him.

by the way...the Sheikh expects that to happen within the next 50 years but like he said...Allah s.w knows best.

I will try to post the video here and I truly believe...you will look at the world differently from the moment you hear that Sheikh.

May Allah s.w guide you and us through the righteous path Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peacenow   

*BOB, Why are you fighting the Arab man's wars? Why? Why are you helping him. Don't you have enough in your plate being from Somalia? The videos you are watching are brainwashing you, it is crazy that you have a picture of OBL as your avatar. Crazy The Jew this, the Jew that. If they have so much power as you claim, being 14million out of 6 billion in the world, don't you think it is wise to speak to them and see what they can do for Somalia?

roobleh   

As Muslims, why do we have to trust every Sheik's translations on video or even in live when the are differing views on Quran, and we know that some Sheiks are encouraging our naive youngesters to blow up themselves to kill innocent people including Muslims while keeping theirs on safe place? Isn't it the time that every Muslim have to trust his/her own judgement for what's right or wrong based on the way each one understood the Quran?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Brother Peacenow,

I’m not supporting the Arabs but my faith which is Islam and I got nothing but Love & respect for each and every Muslim whether he/she is an Arab, Somali or Chinese and it’s one of the principles of my faith to do so as they are my Muslim brothers & sisters.

the reason why I’m not supporting all Arabs is because not all of them are Muslims as they have Arab Christians and Arab Jewish and lately we got Mujrimeen from Somalia to San’a to Sinai and I don’t support none of those who, like Sheikh Omar Abdelrahman stated cause more harm to their fellow Muslims than the enemy does.

Wallah no man or community could ever brainwash me no matter how articulate he/she maybe because Allah s.w blessed me with a healthy mind and he guided me into seeing the truth through my father who happens to be a Islamic Scholar and the Sheikh I’m referring to knows more than me & you will ever know as he’s qualified to comment not only on Islamic issues but also the world affairs as he’s a proud holder of few masters degree as He studied Islam, Philosophy and International Relations at several universities and institutions of higher learning. Among them is Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, the Institute of International Relations of the University of the West Indies in Trinidad, the University of Karachi in Pakistan, the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in Karachi, Pakistan, and the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva, Switzerland and in case you didn’t know, Islam encourages you to study even if you have to go thousands of miles from home as long as you would learn something that will benefit your community and people and above all yourself.

Osama Bin Laden is my fellow Muslim brother and I admire him beyond words and not because he’s the leader of so-called Al Qaeeda organization or the culprit behind the so-called 9/11, my admiration has got nothing to do with terrorism as there’s nothing called Terrorism in Islam and I have never supported any organization that has murdered innocent people and I’m not going to start now and my Admiration for Osama goes deeper than that..its something you wouldn’t understand unless you were a Muslim (no pun intended).

You got MJ as an Avatar..does that mean you are going to inherit the retired number 23 jersey and win 6 more championships for Bulls? No, will be your reply I believe, but you still admire him nevertheless, am I right?

I’m a supporter of Islam and will defend its honour By Any Means Necessary.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Xanthus...Yeah my dearest Sister, the Sheikh I'm refering to is Sheikh Imran Nazar Hussein from Trinidad & Tobago...May Allah s.w Reward Him With Kheyr Insha Allah.

My Brother Rooble,

If we don't trust our Muslim scholars, then who do you suggest we should trust? because no one of us can ever say he or she knows enough when it comes Islam and we always need the scholars to remind us of Allah s.w and the Hereafter.

My brother, to translate the Qur'aan exactly the way Allah s.w intended for the followers of the noble Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) to translate is not easy and you have to go to a college or University to learn how to translate it even if you're PHD holder in the Arabic language...Now, I'm not referring to the type of translation some Somali so-called scholars use just to suit them and their evil agenda...and we know some Sheikhs keep mum on what's currently going on around them or in the Muslim world simply because they're scared to speak of the truth and to be honest with you...I don't need those kind of Sheikhs to come and tell me I don't need to go to a Jihaad because I'm poor or Rich or its not permissible for me to fight against my tribe even if they are the enemy of Islam...I don't need those kind of Sheikhs anywhere near me.

You can't use the Qur'an according to your or anybody else's understanding but according Allah s.w intended to be used and by Allah I trust this Sheikh did just that and I'm thankful to him and Grateful to Allah s.w.

PS. My Dearest Sister Cambaro...I'm sorry to have hijacked your wonderful and eye opening topic...it was not my intention to do so and I apalogize to you from the bottom of my heart.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum Br Bob

You are doing a wonderful job. You have the patience (which I lack) to deal with them. I would have given them more credit, had they research it (Islam) and came to their conclusion instead of rejecting it off hand, for they show clear misunderstanding.

See, If one has doubts, you'd think that they would make their mission to investigate (I am sure some do) and receive clarity, cosidering what is at stake. But what they do is continue happily in their ignorance and mouth off as if they were on authority when Islam is discussed. The great scholar Imam Al Ghazali went through a stage of doubt and criticism. We can learn a lot from how he dealt with his spiritual crisis.

Xoogsade   

roobleh,

You should question everything you learn to be on the safe side, but your ability to rely on yourself without outside help for understanding the Quran takes a lot of knowledge. I am not sure if every muslim today can go out there on their own and understand the Quran as they should. I have read few times before instances where the companions of the prophet got stuck on the meaning of some Quranic verses and drew the wrong conclusions. The prophet pbuh had to correct their understanding. So, reliance on trust-worthy islamic scholars is very very important. The Quran directs muslims to ask for help if they don't understand something. Can't just sit there and draw your own conclusions in many regards. The Quran is easy to learn but one needs help to achieve self-reliance. I would suspect any scholar who claims to be self-reliant let alone the average hedonist muslims of today.

Personally, I would check the sheekhs background and see if he falls within the safe network of islamic scholarship, if he fits in, then I will take whatever he teaches as long as he shows evidence for whatever he presents. If he doesn't have support from the Quran and the Sunnah, then his opinion is as good as mine. That is what I think saxib. Remember to ask always "Who said that, and what is the evidence", you will be fine.

Ms-Dheylo

Muslims fair better in America because America, to some extent, is multicultural country. It makes a point to reach out to minorities and ethnic groups so they are accomodated and assimilated while they keep their distinct identities. English isn't even considered constitutionally the first language although nowadays some are pushing for that. As for Europe, ethnocentrism rules the day. Plus the history they share with islam, the proximity of islamic countries to them, and the fact that they used to teach in schools(and may be to this day they still teach) how islam once was at the gates of vienna, doesn't help calm the fear of xenophobes. They are tiny compared to America, suspicious of one another, and mostly worry about their future as distinct white race. Islam is hot in Europe, so it makes sense for them to worry.

PS: I was hasty to reply to roobleh before I got to read BOB's reply to him. That should have sufficed concerning Roobleh. My bad. Take Care Everyone and my apologies to bro BOB.

Ms DD   

salaam xoogsade

This sums the whole situation.

Muslims 'well integrated' in US

US Muslims tend to feel positive about US but not always welcome

Muslim Americans are largely integrated in US society and moderate in their views, a nationwide survey suggests.

The study by the Pew Research Center says US Muslims - most of whom are immigrants - believe in the American work ethic and reject extremism.

Their income and education levels mirror those of the general US public, according to the survey.

However, most respondents say life has become more difficult for US Muslims since the 11 September attacks.

The survey - entitled Muslim Americans, Middle Class and Mostly Mainstream - estimates the number of adult Muslims in the US at 1.5 million, and says 65% are immigrants.

Among native-born Muslims, about half are African American - many of whom are converts.

Overall, the study says, Muslim Americans have a positive view of US society at large.

Most say their communities are excellent or good places to live.

As many Muslim Americans as members of the general public express satisfaction with the state of the nation, the authors say.

Moreover, 71% of Muslim Americans agreed that people could get ahead in the US by working hard - the figure for the general public was 64%.

"The life situations and attitudes of Muslim Americans stand in contrast with those of Muslim minorities of Western Europe."

Pew Global Attitudes surveys last year in the UK, France, Germany and Spain found that most Muslims there suffered unemployment and felt marginalised.

The latest poll suggests that US Muslims reject Islamic radicalism by larger margins than do Muslims in other parts of the world.

FOREIGN POLICY VIEWS

War in Iraq right decision? US Muslims 12%, general public 45%

War in Afghanistan right decision? US Muslims 35%, general public 61%

War on terror sincere effort? US Muslims 26%, general public 67%

However, the study adds, there is somewhat more acceptance of Islamic extremism in some segments of the US Muslim public than others.

Fewer native-born African American Muslims than others completely condemn al-Qaeda, according to the report.

In addition, younger Muslims in the US are more likely than older Muslim Americans to say that suicide bombing in the defence of Islam can sometimes be justified.

On foreign policy, US Muslims are more critical of the US operations in Iraq and Afghanistan than the general public, the survey indicates.

'Singled out'

Consistent with the views of Muslims in other countries, fewer that half of Muslim Americans - regardless of their age - accept the idea that Arab men carried out the 11 September attacks, the study says.

It adds that the attacks "continue to cast a long shadow over Muslim Americans", with 53% saying life has become more difficult since then.

Many say they worry about government surveillance, stereotyping and harassment.

The main concerns voiced by respondents were job discrimination and prejudice.

Many say Muslims are perceived as potential terrorists.

According to the report, 54% believe the US government has singled out Muslims for increased surveillance and monitoring

However, expressions of support are just as common as incidents of bigotry, the survey suggests.

Overall, a third of American Muslims say someone offered to help them because of their religion.