Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

LIVE: Abtigiis Tolka (tonight)

Abtigiis   

My boy is like Nuune. I think I told you this. Kolba qoloba badisa ayuu raacaa. He is now convinced the USA is the greatest team in the world.

I thank all the girls who sent their nice pictures following what they saw. Just because it is only one girl who did so, it doesn't mean I am not appealing to others.

EDIT:-

Alive saaaxiib. Hargeisa see lagu yahay. Waan soo socdaa, and I will not accpet anythning less than the reception Ngonge got. Gabadh aan internet'ka isku baranay ayaan soo doonayaa!!! Bal iga sii eeg yayna hadhow disable igu noqone! :D:D

My boy is like Nuune. I think I told you this. Kolba qoloba badisa ayuu raacaa. He is now convinced the USA is the greatest team in the world.

If they beat the best team in the world,shouldnt they be crowned as the best? smile.gif

Go.S.Africa now. Beat Brasil(ahem)

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

P.s: Please make sure you don't mistake me for Bob. The difference is Bob's face is curfew-hour face (dark), mine is a bit fairer.

:D:D:D @Curfew hour face....That was Classic.

Mine is a bit fairer kuye...Allah muxuu is faanshay...typical galti...waryaa admit that you use Diana on daily basis and don't forget your shiny bidaar that would've made Cigaal Shidaad envious. :D

USA will win today dheh...waad jilicday sidii foorjo laguugu waday...hold your ground man...ma sidaas baad ku aheyd hogaamiyaha guutada 76aad ee ONLF?

PS. What's your monkey business with Caramel? come clean man or else... :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.