Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

LIVE: Abtigiis Tolka (tonight)

Abtigiis   

A&T will be LIVE tonight!

If by any quirk of fate you end up looking at the face of a somali looking man, flanked by three minors (two boys and a girl), in tonight's match Brazil Vs Italy, go no further: Yoiu are looking at Abtigiis And Tolka. This ad is for women only. The only part you will not see about me will be my eyes as I will be putting on a shade even at night, and my head as I will don a cap with the flag of Egypt (Italy ayaan ku xumaynayaa!!). You also will not be able to judge if I am Laangadhe or not. Of course, and the belly. So, it is a bit of a risk to deduce what I geniunenly look like. Hint: look for greying mustache.

Bil amaaraa, I will be waving a placard in which you will be able to read "For SOL friends". Waa inoo halkaa.I will be LIVE throughout tonight!

If the big camera fails to capture me, I will try to pass in fornt of the players when the match ends and they are giving interviews. Waan daba istaagi, so please try to look behind them!

P.s: Please make sure you don't mistake me for Bob. The difference is Bob's face is curfew-hour face (dark), mine is a bit fairer.

This dramatic night might herald a new begining for me as far as SOL is concerned. It may turn aroun my stars with SOL girls and who knows may be getting some proposals from at least one of the girls here.

Wax la waayey Geeloow,

Ninkii waalan baa u duda

...And it is alright if CARA is not one of them!!

nuune   

:D:D Maad ka joogtid, any prediction yaa AT&T

ogoow waxaad tiraahdo hooligans ayaa akhrisanayo, this time make sure you spot on your prediction, hadii kale Sports Section ayaa lagu warfin, intaas waa iga kaftan smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Brazil will win this one. Italy is in disarray. but, I am worried Egypt may not do well with US. I want Egypt to qualify. I meet some Egyptian fans at the Hotel, and although I am deficient in arabic, I always manage to express myself and my support. I tell them:

naxnu soomaliyuun. Saciid jidan bi fawzi Masar. Masar muntakhab jidan. Of course, one of my sons is named Zidan and they think he got it this week because of Mohamed Zidan. He didn't, he got it in 2000 when he was born.

I am better than Saahid, a somali guy who went to Egypt and after listening to a Saalax Ibu-badiya's "faat" in a music concert chanted "wa!wah! masar wa nafar!" apparently thinking he has pleased some of the guys who sat next to him. They were all Sudanese!

N.O.R.F   

Edit

A&T, until you post the pics of the game (we must be able to see the Blue and Yellow shirts of Italy and Brazil in the pics and the ref) kuma rumeesanaayo. Not that I think you're lying but I just don't think you're in SA.

That prediction of yours would have been deleted in the Sports section :D

Abtigiis   

I am in Jo'burg Saaxib and will be travelling to Pretoria after luch. Only 60Kms. Call me on this number....PM ayaan kuugu sheegi. Just to dispel your doubts!

N.O.R.F   

How is a phone number going to prove it saxib?

ps my South African colleague says he will get me tickets for next year's biggie. Bal waa la eegi.

nuune   

AT&T oo dhafoorka taagaya ayaan aarkey, I screen captured the picture, will post soon Inshaa Allaah.

Masaaridu maaskax waxaa ku jirta inuu mareekanka cabiidsado, waa lagu programme gareeyay qalbigooda.

Nuunka, ciyaarta Masar iyo Mareykanka ma fiirsan ka ahayn daqiiqadii u dambeysay, laakiinse kooxda Mareykanka mar mar iyagoo laga filaneynin ayee balaayo soo dhigaan.

Talyaaniga ciyaartooda la yaabay fiirsanaaye aniga. Maba kala jecleen, weyba iska xaragoonayeen, siiba goolhayahooda iska qosqoslaaye markii u dambeysay. Si fiican loo garaacay.

And maxaa ku dhacay Madaale Maquuste mala ciyaarsiininee? Is he injured? I am referring, of course, Gattuso. Ninkaas maba daalo -- horey, gadaal, gees iyo dhexda oo booskiisa ah waa taaganyahay mar walba.