Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

LOVING HIBAAQ-CALANDER

Abtigiis   

^^^ war ninyahow sometimes I curse my luck. Waxaan taabtaaba wuu igu qarxi uun. You know what I meant! Dumaashidaa dhiga ha isku kicin dheh de! For what?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

At least you have an access to a human ‘Calandar’”. That hurt.

We have an in-house human 'Calendar' right here on SOL...Boy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy, is she ever a human 'Calendar' or is she a human 'C-A-L-E-N-D-A-R'!!!She even has info on future SOL members, who haven't joined yet - psychic anyone? :D

Abtigiis   

NG-You know it is the bias thing. That I have something against them. When the truth is there is no malice in what I am talking here! Anyway, on this one, I need to defend myself against fabrications.

Kool_Kat   

^Maxey eheed horta maah maahdii 'Maroodiga tan saaran uma jeedee....'...Hadaba aduu NG ku rigeystay...Eeshma hada shuqul, yaaqoo? Aad iyo aad baa uga dambeysaa ma istiri?

Malika   

^They remind me of that kids comedy,Kean and Kel...Here we go again! :D

ps.A&T,iskaa ceeli FB,he needs karbashing..Lol :D

Abtigiis   

KoolKat

NG is a genius. Any grudges? Anyway, congra for speaking against him. You are my hero! :D

Malika

Salaan sare ugaaso. Pity you should find me in the running position quite often.

Ibtisam

Which civics course or family upbringing could equip someone, a girl, with all those vocabularies of insult and yet accuse others of 'edeb-daro'? And all 'cause you personalise innocous comments and worse exercise differential treatment on a public forum depending on who you know and who you don't.

sometimes things you say against people could be what others might think of you, remember!