Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Maki Haji Banadir is in Town

Hargeysa, Somaliland, August 8, 2009 (SL Times) – Somali singer Maki Haji Banadir came to Hargeysa earlier in July. Haatuf newspaper did a two-part interview with him. Maki Haji Banadir congratulated Somaliland’s people and government for the peace and progress that they have made.

He said he is happy to be back in Hargeysa after twenty three years, and that he has family members in Hargeysa, including a sister.

Maki Haji Banadir said he came to Hargeysa to do commercials for African Airline and is waiting for the new terminal of Berbera airport to be inaugurated. He added that he took advantage of his presence in Hargeysa to get in touch with fellow artists and had paid a visit to the mother of Somali art Shamis Abokor (Gududo Arwo).

Asked about whether he was he referring to Abdillahi Yusuf in his song “Habartaa ninkii qabo ee aan hadana ku dhalin muxu kuu yahay adeer I dheh”, Maki Haji Banadir said he was not referring to Abdillahi Yusuf.

Maki Haji Banaadir said he is staying at Gargaar hotel as a guest of his friend Warsame Hassan Gaas.

He warned Somalilanders that they should guard the value of their currency and protect it from being destroyed by inflation.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

For Those who don't know him ... here is a good sample of him:

Lol, habarta ninkii qabaa oo isagana ku dhalin maxaas kuu yahay? I'dheh i'dheh waryaa adeer i'dheh...

He is funny as JB... :D

Juje   

It is making the rounds now.Every singer heard that Riyaale will give them a red carpet and photo opportunity plus all other bonuses. Thus all fananiins are queuing up in Hargeysa

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Makki ma cid la baraa? Any somali oo yiraa Maki ma aqaani been buu sheegay somalinimadiisana mugdi aa ku jirta.

Som@li   

JB, Soomaalidu dee ma kala jirto. :D

Maki is not only singer but he is a poet,comedian,song writer,actor, and has a great talent.

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Makki ma cid la baraa? Any somali oo yiraa Maki ma aqaani been buu sheegay somalinimadiisana mugdi aa ku jirta.
Ask Ibtisam if she knows him bal ,,,,, or Ngonge ,,, :D

BOB   

Waxaan rabaa inaan ogaado...yaa ukala tarjumaayo isaga iyo dadka :D ...after all ninkan waa ciyaalka xaafada #1 oo dooraduu cunaa marka hadii Interpreter loo baahdo iisoo foori JB'yow ok?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Asked about whether he was he referring to Abdillahi Yusuf in his song “Habartaa ninkii qabo ee aan hadana ku dhalin muxu kuu yahay adeer I dheh”, Maki Haji Banadir said he was not referring to Abdillahi Yusuf.

Qaabdaranaa su'aashaan.