Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Walking Down The Aisle

This was by far the most Intense wedding I have ever witnessed. Cookie Fields, the manager at the local Albertson’s married the love of her life, Jeff Howard — in Albertsons. The “Wedding March” could be heard on the PA system as one of the regular customers walked Cookie down aisle 10 toward her husband-to-be.

It was a true celebration that packed the grocery store. Everyone in the store crowded around the pineapples and oranges to watch Cookie and Jeff say their wedding vows.

Generously, Albertson’s provided the cake and tape recorded the wedding on their 24 hour surveillance cameras.

That’s it....if SHE THAT can get married then dear ladies and gentleman there is hope for all the human race. My we all find blind man equally as he. amiiin :D

Why do all the chubby people look like they have great personalities? Surely it can't be true! She looks the happiest woman I have ever seen in a wedding dress a few feet away from janitorial cleaning products.

This reminds me of an old French film "Mama, there's a man in your bed".

roumald-y-juliette-1989.jpg

BTW the film isn't as shaqajaan as the picture (and the title) implies.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by cynical lady:

My we all find blind man equally as he. amiiin
:D

Aaamiiin
:D
Waa wareey, Jb aamin aa, what would do with dude :D

Tuujiye   

looooooooooooooool waraa JB kaalay see waxaan u heshaa nin yahoo? loool man you got some time in your hands.....

loool@Ninyaaban.. duqa xasidnimada jooji nooh!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

That’s it....if SHE THAT can get married then dear ladies and gentleman there is hope for all the human race. My we all find blind man equally as he. amiiin

:D:D:D You voiced what I felt.

2+2,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl. They're either care free or they want to distract you from the extra baruur.

Ibtisam   

You guys are mean. She looks fine, just a little heavy but she seems happy with it and him too.

CL Woow @your comment :eek: Maybe it is not about looks- well not always.

P.s. She really is not that big- I've seen man somali mamas who are bigger than her with skinny farah husbands.