Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Monday's Workshop

Abtigiis   

Monday's Workshop

After three sessions, the Bantu man next to me, a man I found to be very pleasant and well-behaved, started to bleed. The blood gushed out of his nose. I picked tissue papers and put on his nose and rushed him to the toilet. After helping him wash the blood, and wiping his forehead, I left him outside to rest.

Twenty minutes later, he came in and sat on his designated table- next to me again. He thanked and then we had this exchange.

Bantu Man: Thank you so much. You are? (I told him). And which organisation are you from?

A&T: I am a freelance heckler at SOL. (kidding. I told him the right thing). And you?

Bantu man: I am from NAPLWHA (national association of people living with HIV/AIDS).

My heart sank in horror! Was I washing the blood of an HIV+ man? I put my hands in my pockets and rubbed them inside thoroughly, as I couldn’t disappoint him by running to the washroom. Then without me asking, he followed up with the following.

“The NAPLWHA is actually an umbrella of many sub-organisations. I am from MSM.”

A&T: O! I see. If you may,…what is the full name of your organisation?

Bantu man: Men who have sex with men (MSM).

I gave him a grin of horror. It is one thing to write about disgusting things in SOL. It is quite another to face the unthinkable just after Ramadaan. I faked someone on the other side was calling me, stood up, walked out, and then ran like hell to the rest room. In search of hot water and soap!

nuune   

Adiga balaaya unbaad la kulantaa, is balaayo looking for you, balaayaa laga wardoonaa sheekadu wey dhaaftey wallee :D

BOB   

War Ninkan maad bilcaan Waamo uga doontaan intaan ka badan looma adkeesan karee Agaa...ama hadii kale idaacada maaweelada caruurta geeya...Nuune ninku waa tolee aan saan udhaano ina aaboow....

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ BOB lol@ina aaboow, sxb ninkan AT&T bilcaan hada uma baahno waxxa uu u baahanyahay holiday 4 months ah kaliya :D

Bantu man: Men who have sex with men (MSM).

Nin sigtay ma nabad gelin ,,,,,,,, :D

Ninku wuu sigtaye maxaad kaga diganaysaan ,,, faraha ha laga qaado inaan Ilaahay taasoo kele idin soo marin ,,,,

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by *BOB:

War Ninkan maad bilcaan Waamo uga doontaan intaan ka badan looma adkeesan karee Agaa...ama hadii kale idaacada maaweelada caruurta geeya...Nuune ninku waa tolee aan saan udhaano ina aaboow....

Peace, Love & Unity.

Sheikh-BOB (what an Oxymoron)

I was in South Africa just before the Ramadan and runtii thought of looking for you. I was in Pretoria for 3 days. The bilcaan was with me and perhaps next time I come over you will meet your Dumaashidaa.

Odayga haka caayin dee, dayday ma ahe! :D:D

NGONGE   

Having read the post to the end and now knowing what it was all about, I can't help finding these words real funny:

I picked tissue papers and put on his nose and rushed him to the toilet. After helping him wash the blood, and wiping his forehead, I left him outside to rest.

Heh. Heh. Heh. :D

BOB   

Abtigiis &Tolka Wrote:

Sheikh-BOB (what an Oxymoron)

I was in South Africa just before the Ramadan and runtii thought of looking for you. I was in Pretoria for 3 days. The bilcaan was with me and perhaps next time I come over you will meet your Dumaashidaa.

Odayga haka caayin dee, dayday ma ahe! :D:D

You just let the whole world know inaa nin xuntahay because you came to S.A and you couldn't even afford me a private message never mind an e-mail and we're supposed to be brothers...what's up with that?

however...its your loss mate because you could've had the best tour guide around with 10 years experience and believe you me I would've shown you around til you got dizzy but thanks for saving me fuel cousin... :D

PS. My nick is BOB...just plain BOB...I'm not anywhere near Sheikh bro...its just you who chose to honour me with that name and I tell you Sheekh Shariif Ma Dhalo...you know what I mean? ;)

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.