Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Our trip to Somaliland :)

nuune   

Ibtisaam lool, I have seen maroodi feet, by the way, wax kastoo fiican maroodi ayaa lagu tilmaamaa, saas ogoow :D

Sayid, it is Ramadan sxb, don't concentrate on the legs abooryahow, waxaad ruugtaad dooneysaa, there is no legs there.

PS: Why JB posted that picture?, it is not qualified as picture anyway.

Ibtisam   

^^^Why? You understood I was asking you if you was not fasting soo maah?

I mean you could not possible have misunderstood it, even if it means something else.

nuune   

Ibti ehehe, maya huuno, been maba aqaano aniga, waan arkey maroodi, libaax, face to face, and am series.

Sayid, gabadha adiga wey kaa badisaa af soomaaliga, daacad beyna iga tahay

Ibtisam   

He is going to come back and have a fit, and tell us he is a Somali teacher! :D lol baal you wait and see. He'll be out raged. icon_razz.gif

Nuune see waaxan sheegaye. Baahaash galaan baad ku miisaysaa already. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Maaxaad laa qoosli eh laa qax qax ledehy?, It is true, he is in danger of becoming beenawaas. :(

My brother is starting to show symptoms of compulsive online liar. Taaro dadeer aya uu kuu diseye.

I am absolutely outraged - :mad: :mad: :mad: what is with you people? baby & hilib cune - or is true what ngonge said about her being a witch? did she put on spell on you lot- that makes you guys think everything she says/writes is the holy cow??

eh? come on??

Quraan may din ku akhriya??

beenawas

:D put an E at the end and you'll see what i mean about her somali :mad:

BTW she might even speak (i doubt it) better somali than me, but she hell can't write to save her life - unless she is doing this deliberately in hope that it may come as being cute and inoccent (which she is obviously succedding in doing)

Ibtisam   

Nuune: yes but that is because you are laughing at me!

JB: Qaadow. say iy again.

Sayid: I corrected that, and why would you write letters that are no there. I did not write an "e" at the end, you could just as easily add the missing "a" (which is no longer missing by the way!)

Ngonge never called me a witch! Stop spreading lies. :rolleyes:

As for you allegations. Isku baax, waa bilaa cute iyo waaxad sheektey. I'm libaaxad maax cute iiso arakey!