Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Words

N.O.R.F   

I have been coming across a few new (to me) words lately.

Subrogation - not in online dictionary

Section of Property Insurance and Liability Insurance policies giving an insurer the right to take legal action against a third party responsible for a loss to an insured for which a claim has been paid. For example, an insurance company pays a claim for $40,000 in damages to an insured storekeeper for losses caused by a negligent contractor working next door. The policy's subrogation clause gives the insurer the right to be subrogated to, or take on as its own, the storekeeper's claim and to sue the contractor for damages.

nuune   

^^^ :D usheeg bal anigu malaayiin aan aqoonin baan la kulmaa, mararka qaarkood dadka cadaanka anoo Soomaaali kula hadlayo ayaan is arkaa, in badan bey igu dhacdey eray markuu ii gooyo ayaan Soomaali galiyaa meesha sidii in la fahmayo oo kale.

Markaaseey isku noqdaan la tarkabunna can dabaqin

nuune   

Runtaan sheegayaa, waadan i arag anoo ku oranayo qof cadaan "walaal maxaad tiri" and da shock of their face, I do that constantly.

marka aduunya dhan baa ii goyso da smallest words in English :D

loooooool , i know inay marmar the smallest words dadka u goyn karaan and people don't believe it weliba markaad tidhaa "Waar biyaha maxaa af ingiriisi lagu odhan jiray" :D

nuune   

lol lets not turn Norf's topic into waxyaalahaas, subqureeshan nagu celi bal, waaba eray dhawaaqiisu macaanyahay.

Here is what i found:

Subrogation

The substitution of one claim for another, especially the transfer of the right to receive payment of a debt to somebody other than the original creditor.

nuune   

Adna google baa madaxa kaa galey, waa in lagaa block gareeyaa,

sharraxaaadaas waxba kama jiro

subqureeshan wax kalaa la yiraahdaa

nuune   

Not gogole trasnlation I was referrin to, but dont trust that as well, it is full of naxwo errors, so be careful, waligaa mashiin ha aaminin taladana ha saaran.

simply highlight the word, press shift+F7 then see what it says.

mashiinka sow ina rag wax soo muu gelin dee ,, wixii ina rag soo geliyay uun baan ka akhriyayaa ilayn wax cusub birtu samayn maysee :D

nuune   

Meeshay kaa rido aan arko, luqadaha German iyo Scandanaviankaad ku ba'dey markaad tiraah translation baan google uga dhigan, waa markii ay timuhu sidii Homer Simpson ku noqon lahaayeen, horta ma daawataan homer simpson cartoon, adigu waxba dhaafi meysidee MBCyoo dhan baa guriga kuugu keedsan

N.O.R.F   

Amortisation

Definition

amortize, UK USUALLY amortise Show phonetics

verb [T] FORMAL

to reduce a debt by paying small regular amounts:

The value of the machinery is amortized over its estimated useful life.

Cambridge Dictionaries Online