Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

Help Needed

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Dee yaanay ka hadhinba ,,, :D

It is better if they get married sow maaha ? what a nice reward after all those years of being separate and far from each other. :D

he doesn't have to be rich ,,, he just need to spend some money from his savings for such people ,,,,,

Malika   

Why not take her out for a bite to eat,catch a movie and thrown in some shopping as well..I am sure she would love to see Oxford Street.. smile.gif

Blessed   

It's not always true,@ Ghanima. I've only recently started meeting a large section of my family, even that trip was the first time I've met those cousins and the whole point was so we got to know each other. I think you should only worry, if you have a family history of keeping it in the family *yuck*

P.s

I'm glad you have another way darls, I wasn't keen on the other myself. Besides, you've enough relatives in T.dot and they are just as sweet. You want to go with me next summer?

p.s I'm yet to see Palmyra, hopefully in Eid Adha. i'a. Did you take photos? Send them my way, gabar.

Ibtisam   

^lol

@Zenobia, I know it is not always true. I recently reconnected with an edo of mine and her family, although I was well scared, I did not get bullied or taken to court. :D double *yuck from me on that one*

Not sure who these relatives you speak of are, I’ve never heard of them and I’m sure they have never heard of me either, if I knew barrir hooraa ayaan go and see them samina laah. It is bit late for me to go now, so No I’m not coming next summer. Thanks for the offer though.

p.s. I’ll send you the pictures for Palmyra, when I fell off a camel! lol

If u wana hit on her buy something sensual n seductive, girls love jewelery, i dont, so may be a goot set gold or one diamond traces n gift wrap it!

if she is a younger sis to u, give her money plus show her around on weekedns,

if she is like a friend aad xumaysay, get her her favourite things if u can afford or anything u find suitable,

if she is just a relative u aint close, just pay a visit n drink her tea, u can give baati,

good luck

Pujah   

Girls that age love designer but can't quite afford it just yet so get her anything designer. The best idea however would be to take her out and casually pop into one of the shops and let her choose something. I am sure she would save you money by being extremely modest :D

chubacka   

^^^^^ It's nice of you trying to think of a way of saving him money!

I think gift vouchers are the safest option, den she can have a fun day out choosing things she would neva have bought otherwise.

Also mayb like a watch or something (something impersonal)

owww where are all my nice cousins? :(

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

If u wana hit on her buy something sensual n seductive, girls love jewelery, i dont, so may be a goot set gold or one diamond traces n gift wrap it!

if she is a younger sis to u, give her money plus show her around on weekedns,

if she is like a friend aad xumaysay, get her her favourite things if u can afford or anything u find suitable,

if she is just a relative u aint close, just pay a visit n drink her tea, u can give baati,

Umi! That's so cruel. :D

Tukaale, it depends entirely on your budget.

Under £50 - those little iPod Shuffles are really cute and are only £49

Under £100 - Silver jewellery. You can't go wrong with some cool stylish real silver earrings and bracelets.

Under £200 - iPod nano (£129) or any other shiny gadget and a really nice set of skincare products (safest to stick with face wash/cleanser, toner and moisturiser for normal/combination skin) ideally from the Bodyshop as Zenobia mentioned or any of the other great labels such as Origin, L'occitane, Aveda etc etc (you can find them all at big department stores like Selfridges, House of Fraser, Allders or Debenhams). The better ranges (organic) cost anything between £30-£70, depending on the brand and the products.

Over £200 - to spend above this amount, you REALLY ought to know what she likes or you'll be wasting your money.

I have 3 younger sisters and a trillion female relatives, so I'm a bit of an expert with gifts. smile.gif

If it won't send the wrong signal, invite her to do something. Why must it be a give a run job? She's new, show her around, pick a show, an event, something cultural. If it will send the wrong message, give her two tickets to something she can take somebody else to.