Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The Editorial line of Somali Media Networks

whatever! don't try to moralise the topic. kulaha dont provoke, people can control their fast, they dont need me to provoke it for them okay??!!

Even I dont understand Bucawii somali. they use their fingers, they dont talk at all.

Ibtisam   

^^^So you don't understand anyone but your family and your few friends. You don't understand people from south or central or burco. :D

Maybe you are the one with the problem then and need to improve your Somali, rather people speaking the wrong Somali. Aside from Fu-fu who speaks Somali-Italian I have yet to meet a Somali who I do not understand. Don’t blame others for your short comings.

Juxa   

reer burco iyo reer hargeysa, dagalkina haku ekaado somali-land:)

seriously guys, i think unless one does not wish to understand, qof somali/somalilander ah oo aan ka kale fahmeyn majirto. of course if you dont speak somali all together waa sheeko kale

The anchors are mostly from Somaliland because they have training in Media and speaks standard and proper Somali.

Koow. Haye meesha kusoo qor oo keen Afsoomaaligaas 'standard and proper' ah aan wada aragnee.

C/salaan Hareeri waan ogahay in uu Reer Waqooyi yahay, laakiin kaligiis maa anchorperson ka ah? I didn't know C/qaadir Nadaara was a Reer Waqooyi, too iyo gabadha kale Xamar kasoo host gareyso.

Sophist   
Originally posted by -MARX-:

[QB] lving in the slums of Eastleigh or a reer bari student in hydrabad doesnt mean diaspora.

I must admit this takes the biscuit, way to go Marx!

S.

PS: How is the LLB going? The first year went swimmingly!.

How do you do old chap. everything is going according to plan. Thanks. Ramadan Kareem.

I am thinking of establishing a Somali channel in English. Any ideas would be appreciated people. send me your ideas. cool. cheers.