Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Taxi driver kissed girl ‘to comfort her’

Rag hicky isku dhajinaya waan arkey. *Shiver*. They tease one another until one gets ped off and the other subdues him with a love bite. Laa xowla..

As for the cabbie, forget him, this hicky story is better. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf, I'll have you know that I was fully clad in designer La Coast way before the trendy kids knew what it was. :cool:

A track suit. Then off you went to Liverpool. Quite fitting really :D

Bal waan ku deenayaye don't leave open goals like that :D

Rag hicky isku dhajinaya waan arkey. *Shiver*. They tease one another until one gets ped off and the other subdues him with a love bite. Laa xowla..

As for the cabbie, forget him, this hicky story is better.

Subxanallahiye, is this a UK thing? icon_razz.gif Halkan, men dont even walk side by side unless they're gay. There is so much fear of being perceived a certain way.

NGONGE   

^^ Have you ever kissed (or offered to kiss) someone's head in apology? Nothing gay about it. Sometimes, poeple miss the spot, that's all.

Norf,

Did you ever own one of those? I have to confess that I did. I shall not mention what colour or the neck kissing brigade will be on my back again. :D

Juxa   

Get back to the topic please, people. I do not drive taxis.
:D

:

this could explain the wad of cash :D

N.O.R.F   

^I had a few shell suits back then :D

Gola, Fila, etc

Not Lacoste though. Too expensive.

Also had the Reebok pumps to ear them :D

I think people are jumping the gun here. Somalis would kiss you at the first opportunity they get. I don't know about the girls, but guys, have you not had a bit of an altercation with a total stranger (Somali) in a maqaaxi and as you jumped around promising to kick his head in, he would apologise and try to kiss your head (and neck) to prove it? Our Taxi driver friend sounds like one of those. I mean it's not like he tried to squeeze her bottom or anything (a pervert's first goal).

*Smirks*

These taxi drivers must see a lot in their careers. When I was in NZ, there was a poor Somali cab driver who was mugged and beaten by a bunch of women. He was the joke of the town for the whole 3 months I was there.

AYOUB   

dee adiga way ku dili jireen
icon_razz.gif
, marka waliga apology maad arkin. Annaga gacanta naga horeen jirtay (since I could never keep an argument going in Somali). That's when the patronising kissing started.

Well maybe I don't do the sort of "hiting" that would lead to a geezer kissing me on the neck. Patronising kuyee! Waar call 999!

Cawaale   

Ng, Bootada dhaaf, the Arabs just swear and curse at each other, but hey that is it no feer iyo faralaab. and one more thing, they kiss a lot 3al faady ol malyaan.. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I know the Arabs do. But when an Arab attempts to kiss you in apology you could actually see it a mile coming. With Somalis it is all sudden; one minute you're arguing, the next he's trying to kiss your head as he shouts 'bes bes'. :D

Ayoub, you need to get out more, saaxib. Aduunka ba la ma socotid.

Ibtisam   

^^Ma baby la sasabayo aya tahey?? Or maybe because they know you are Arab-fied hence the neck kissing thing :D

Sheh, Errrg**

Juxa   

ibti dont you feel bit protective about ngonge, i feel getting my budh out and beat wasaqdi shumisay mercilessly

NGONGE   

^^ I've long been of the opinion that women are all mad. For most, the concept of apology (kissing or not) to the same gender is quite alien. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Ma baby la sasabayo aya tahey?? Or maybe because they know you are Arab-fied hence the neck kissing thing

Sheh, Errrg**

Which is why I said it is patronising. This is no invention of mine, this actually happens (not just to me, I've seen it with others too).