Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Which Books Do you read ..........

Ngonge reads?

PS:KK,

At some point, I enjoyed reading books by Eric Jerome Dickey

adiga and my homegrl the same aa tihiin. EricJerome Dickey weyba u dhimataa, but I once read a book of his that she insisted that I read, and I found it unbearable.

lol@Ngonge

Miriam1   

Aaraf! At times this forum has the feel of nasty exclusivity... wasn't aware I was walking into the middle of a private conversation... Long Gone!

Originally posted by Hayam:

LOOL MMA, walahi I read them as a 12 yr old, what else could I have done when everyone decided I was already too old to play outside and a long summer ahead of me at home..you cracked me, I turned the pages too, when things were well getting a bit too steamy!

when I told my cousins that I read them they just wouldnt believe me. memories man

[ :eek: :eek: :eek: ]

It is a bit shocking if you read his books when you were merely 12. I was in my mid to late teens when I started reading them, and still was shocking to me what some of paragraphs were in his books.

NGONGE   

Just got a bit carried away and bought the following: :D

Thanks for your order

Order Summary:

Dispatch estimate for these items: 26 Mar 2008

The Grapes of Wrath

The Great Gatsby (Penguin Popular Classics)

One Hundred Years of Solitude

Love in the Time of Cholera

Complete Novels - Franz Kafka

Last month, I got five books and finished them all within the month. I hope I don't do the same with this lot.

NGONGE   

^^ Boring? Someone insisted I should read all his stuff (not just the Trial, which I was initially planning to try).

JB,

Do dahabshiil do book delivery now? I'm more than happy to send them once I'm done.

NGONGE   

DHL to Somaliland? I'll pay for it just for the novelty factor. You're on. :D

Ibti,

Who? Don't say North. He hates books. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

No not North, someone who business is taking things to and from SL. Charges less than DHL.

P.s. DHL is a rip off and they charge people at both ends. £300 to send soemthign to Kenya they told me, I kindly told them I can take it myself for £348 and have a holiday at the same time. :rolleyes:

Then let's use the DHL yaa Ngonge ,,, i'll wait for the first call once it arrives.

You can also liaise with Ibtisam ,,, she is an expert on sending things to/from this place ,, ;)