Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

^^heh, working on a Sunday! nOrf and JB getting paid double and a half an Hour eh. NICE!

Kamaavi   

Haatu, Norfy works at KFC( maqayad, not marfash) as the main cashier. He sits next to manqal, and watch footy games most of the day.

You would have known from his posts. :D

STOIC   

We had 27 inches of snow this weekend...Beautiful day outside as the Sun is shinning, but too bad staying inside (and study so I can watch the Superbowl later).This is probably not the best news another potentially potent storm is on the horizon...FML :mad:

Cara.   

^Have fun watching a game in which the half-time adverts get more replays than the "action" on the field icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

No they didn't :( They know I'll just ruin the fun by trying to calculate how many millions of dollars the quarterback is making standing around scratching his derriere. Meanwhile they have to pay for the big screen TV with what should have been their kid's college tuition.

(I'm a party pooper and proud of it!)

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Dajiye:

Haatu, Norfy works at KFC( maqayad, not marfash) as the main cashier. He sits next to manqal, and watch footy games most of the day.

You would have known from his posts.
:D

That's believable with my waistline of late. They should never be allowed to deliver food redface.gif

Haatu, I'm a QS.