Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

JB is the only 40+ Somali person I know that still parties like a rock star. Anigu if I live till 40+ I am going to sit quitely in the corner and read books, asagan he is over dosing on chemicals to keep awake so he does not miss a thing. :D

SalamAlikum all.

A khaliiji couple asked if I could speak arabic they needed my help, and I couldn't offer it. So I am on a mission to learn arabic, I felt so horrible after the encounter.

Ibtisam   

Val, HAHa no it is just that I've never been a social butterfly even in my young days, I don't see how I will at the age of 40 be jumping around and missing the last train home. I am far to boring, calm and too tired for that haada! :D

Malika- he is dying to live (2PAC style) I hope he makes it- look at wuxu chemical isku qasey!

I suspect JB- is really not a social butterfly per se but has a double life that he must be awake for. And I suspect its something quite pervasive.

Hello ya’ll

p.s am addicted to Café Nero’s chai latte. I simply don’t start my day without it and the fact its conveniently around the corner helps. Why am I telling you this; well since I collect the stamp’y thing that guarantees the 10th coffee/chai free…I have no reached that infamous number and am so excited, simply can’t wait to run out and collect my free chai latte. Feel like breaking into a song; I’m so excited…I just can’t hide it……..

I wish i could see myself at 40 ..... that would be a story of itself ,,, I will write my own book by then :D

Partying is part of life .... u don't take your time you will end up slapping everyone when someone steps on your Abbaayah ,,,, :D

Malika   

20sec hug is all you need a day,for the sake of your mental health.

Chewing gum,increases your thinking capacity..

Am home,and the tv is blasting on the back ground,waxaan baa laa isku duraa during the day..Hehehe

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I've never been a social butterfly even in my young days,

Now i understand your problems ,,,,,,,,,, :D

Too much frustration, sensitivity, cadho badan, dagaal, qaylo ,,, and more .... :D

Ibtisam   

Lool @ JB. No more like chilled out, relaxed, I like spending time with me. Qaylo iyo sensitivity iyo frustration iyo anigu are far apart- so far apart you need to catch a plane. :D

Dagal iyo cadho badan, iyo anigu wa 5hrs drive apart lakin :D

I like spending time with me

and that is one of the problems coz u end up talking to yourself ,,, :D:D

You need to socialize with your family & friends ,,,

Ibtisam   

^JB I don't talk to myself, laakin I have you on record saying you talk to a "wall" often icon_razz.gif

I spend time with family & friends too, just more time with me.

Adigu are you afraid of being alone? are you one of those people who even take people to toilet (either on the phone or the friend is standing by the door waiting) I think those people need help, fear of spending time alone or doing things alone.

By the way wa maxey "problems" iyo waxad sheegisa? That is how people get lables you know. Aniga iyo problems was far apart- alhumdulilah, as far as Mars. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

GG post on the other section reminded me of something:

Xalimo goes to Farah at a wedding; War nag tag, wad na dalikarata. Farah's come back, "haa lakiin also waan ku qabii kara" Nearly fell off my chair"