Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Haatu   

G'day all.

JB does that mean you know all of them? (Surely Hargeisa can't be that small :D )

Malika   

Juxa,a 100 sambusa? is that for ramadan?

I am having sabayaad iyo suqaar - this is the life! If I was at work hadhaa waxaan cuunii laha wet 'healthy ' sandwich-eeeww..

:D

Juxa   

no, we were doing some marketing, so bought the whole shop to show our support for the community (that is the official line) talow to get lacagteyda back ma waxan dhahaa xabadi waa £3?

haatu, there is some left lakin adiga waad kusii cayilee, i cont do that to you could i

Oz   

Obama and Usama were invited to Oprah show, they were wearing taxedos. My buddy Letterman.

Malika salaa'la, mlendo?? okay.

Malika   

^Lol..huyo mlendo umemtoa wapi mjomba? :D

Lol@£3 a sambusa - maa hilib geel balaguu sameyee?

Juxa   

and you wonder about the expenses scandal, just kidding

haye maxaa idhaafay? and what is happening in your tuulo this summer?

Malika   

^I am counting minutes before I leave the darn place..Lol waan nacee tuulo joog - I want to embrace magaalo joog - but am concern suqaa yaa laa ii gelin. ;)

iska jiir ii dhe!

ps.All sort of hippie stuff going on here,we had an amazing chinese/sufi dance at midnight in a park the other night - it was amazing to watch.

Juxa   

i love tuulo, grew up in one. perfect place for family and i intend to go back as soon as possible insha allah

sufi dance is weird, they look iney trance to jiraan dhamaantood

Malika   

The town organisers have organised various groups to perform at one of our fabulous parks almost every night - so there is pleanty to do - but I have had enough of greenery and beautiful scenes. I want concrete parks..Lol

NGONGE   

Spent all afternoon waiting for a wretched delivery to arrive and now spending all evening sat here staring at a wall. Bloody summer holidays. :D

Juxa   

JB markad jago hesho remember your sol buddies

morning all and ngonge, i told you that you would be soon bored

Morning Juxa ,,,,,, markaan jago helo reer SOL-London waan soo siyaaranayaa ,, :D

Just finished a boring meeting ,,,, had to play with text msgs all along ,,, lol

You know Ramadan is around the corner; when out of nowhere your invited to 7 weddings from now to the day before the official holy month. Somalis.

Morning folks