Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Never heard of either, Juxa. But I am more interested in this ten million owning woman. :D

Malika   

^ :D

Juxa,how much will she pay for turjuuban?

Morning beautiful beoble!

CL,that ****** 'go compare' song haunted me too..Lol

NGONGE   

^^ It's the only way we can be together, mere dil. :D

Of course, it will mean I will have to seduce this rich woman, take her money and bribe she who must be obeyed into turning a blind eye, and finally whisk you away to Dar El Salaam's finest two star hotel (0n honeymoon of course).

Err, hang on..how many wives would that mean? THREE? Balaayo. She can keep her millions, I don't need the headache dee. :D

Juxa   

iimaanka allaha noo sugo aamiin dhaha

the money is from infant settlement, marka wiil yar baa leh lacagta.

she desperately needs some help (pro bono) specifically from someone with financial back ground.

i was hoping city-man ngonge may help

Mpenzi, you can say that again. Its soo annoying. How did you get it out. I still cant, i hear him on my head. Go compareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Grrrr

hahahahahahahahaha@old man, bloody hell you made lol like a maniac in a very quite place. Hahahahah.

p.s mere jaan that’s a fabulous idea, but i don’t want you to marry me, after all we still have that 2 hours wedding licence from Iran/mullah on speed dial. Our relationship must be fluid, and she who must be obeyed, must be obeyed.

But this fragile woman with millions is a game, just rub her feathers the right way and all shall be well.

NGONGE   

^^ Anigu these days I only help people with physical activities. If she's moving into a new palace and needs someone to help carry her fadhi carbeed, I am her man. :D

Any financial related issues will probably require an actual expert (which I am not - honestly).

Juxa   

Ngonge in that case waxad tahay waxmatare (in this particular case)

CL dhaaf kaftanka or else i would be forced to make you feel so bad you would actually volunteer your time

Malika   

Loool@Ngonge's offer to carry fadhi carbeed..hehe

CL-change the channel as soon as the ad come on..I hate that ad with passion..lol

My daughter believes it has subliminary message - paranoid child..Lol

Malika   

^ :D

Juxa,I blame my 19yr old cousin - she told her all about subliminary messages in music/ads..hadhaa she reads far too much into every ad..Lol

Juxa   

Ngonge i cant, naftaydan ucabsan.

and waxmatare i meant you are very unhelpful in this case

NGONGE   

Heh@Juxa..dee wan ahay. I have no idea what sort of help the lady needs and, I suspect it would be the type that requires a real expert. In that case, I am indeed waxmatare, wax ma aqaan iyo wuxuun badan o kale. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Norf, waar maaxda laguma cabbo London ,,, dadka ha sumaynin niyow ,,,
:D

It recently got the World Health Organisation Quality stamp (only one in Somaliland/Somalia).

Taa maad ogeen :D