Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Need Help on New Story

I'm asked to write a story of Minimum 10 pages (A4) about anything that can be very interesting. The story should be written in Somali. I have only 6 days (including today) to finish it.

A good story can come to your head unplanned and that is said to be the best one but things are different when you are asked to write a story. It is that you can't choose the topic, can't make the subject and the whole thing is different ,,,,

I would appreciate your ideas .........

So far, Lily suggested a very good idea ,, but lemme see if i can get more ideas ,,,

Ibtisam   

Write about a girl named Ibtisam who once lived in London, blogged on SOL and drove most people mad, killed the somali lang, took pictures of her feet and went to the Miyi icon_razz.gif:D

I agree with Lily write about France and McDs. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

AfroGirl

Waad mahadsan tahay walaal, and salaams. laakiin, JB have rejected my support. Well, you know I can't gate-crush. :D

But I can give him a hint: Waxaad ka qortaa naag raylisle ah. I know a bachlor friend of mine who keeps his hair for a month if he has to, if there are no women hair-cutters in the barbershops.

Abtigiis   

Nuune

Ninkani riwaayad buu u jeedaa ee wax soo qor cidna ma odhan. On the other hand, if indeed he is asked to come up with a story, and he is brainstorming will all SOL members here, who will take ownership of the final product? Was it not that the teacher really wanted to streach his imagination and inventiveness? If I were the cheated teacher, I will have given him "F".

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Double standard? Is this not the same faheema who denounced the evil side of my things in the past? War anagaa wax aragnay!

I did? Must have been my sane twin.

ps. Isaamax walal, I can see you still hang up by my ealier comments. Raali noqo brother.

nuune   

AT&T, ninkan wuxuuba joogaa dhulkii sheekooyinka ee Somalia, marka ma aqaano maskaxdiisa ma dul duleel baa ku dhacey see wax u jiraan.

I would give him "Z" :D

Abtigiis   

+Faheema

No, I am no hung up with earlier comments. Everytime I decry your inconsistencies, dee reference hore ha doonin my dear. I like you and care about what you say. See it that way.

NGONGE   

^^ Yes inconsistencies. He is right there. :D

But you already said sorry and he didn't even say that he accepts your apology or anything. icon_razz.gif

JB,

I'll try to write you a silly story and you see if you can do it justice in Somali. :D