Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

The Somali of the Year!

Castro   

Cadaan, now that you're officially a Somali, I want to know if you support the wretched TFG and would like Yey to adopt you as a nephew.

Do you support the war criminal Yey? No waffling please. :D

NGONGE   

^^His ex was from Xamar. Therefore, custom, precedents and traditions would dictate that he should be an avid TFG fan but I think he's not. :D

Baluug   

I knew there was going to be a downside to all of this. Now I am officially going to have to talk about politics. :D

Honestly, I don't really know who I support because I gave up after Dec/06 when the Islamic Courts got ran out of Somalia, so it's been a year since I even kept up with current affairs in Somalia. While the ICU brought relative peace and stability to a place that had none for a short period of time and I believe were truly sincere in their efforts to bring respect and peace back to Somalia, they also made many fatal mistakes which brought their downfall. They had their chance and blew it, and now I don't see why they should fight to get it back, because they're not helping the people of Somalia by resorting to insurgency-style warfare, it's just causing more problems and more deaths.

All I can say now is that I support all those that are genuinely concerned about the people of Somalia and their well-being, which does not include Abdullahi Yusuf, or the TFG. As for Nur Adde, I don't know anything about him, so I can't say anything about him. We'll just have to wait and see.

^^ Fair enough!

And congrats MC Xamar-ow with the new award. Enjoy the moment! btw you won the award where is the prize money? gready somalis!

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Welcome ladies and gentlemen,

Can I ask you to join me to congratulate The Somali of the Year!

This fella has been a consistent contributor to this site for many years, laughed, cried (assuming he cries when we are not looking) and shared with us many of his stories, triumphs and failures.

In many occasions we tend to forget that he is Canadian Cadaan amongst us – related to us by former marriage; I have never seen anyone who would love to associate with the Somalis as much as he does, even more than some of us who get frustrated by our own kind and their behaviour. He understands our culture, knows our qabiil structure, tries hard to speak & write our language and accepts our shortcomings as if he is thoroughly Somali. If I borrow the concept of Xubeer, he is consensually a
True Somali

Therefore dear ladies and gentleman I here present to you
The Somali of the Year
………….
Mr Cadaan

----------- APPLAUSE --------------

Cheers

Now what should i call that ??? :D

Chimera   

Mc Xamar you and Rudy were the first members that left a lasting impression on me as a newbie way way back and dude you could have,..i mean you did fool me lol

Legend of Zu (I watched the movie Zu a week ago it's kind of outdated now but were the graphics when you watched it good? example Godzilla looks fake today but in 1998 it looked real i don't know why...it's just different)

^^^^ I know...

JB...I am not talking about Reer Xamar-former baro family - turned Somalilander of the Year :D

But by all means, Called it "Brilliant"!

Cheers

Paragon   

Cadaanka, who would've thought? :D You fooled me for sure? I always thought you'd be an average Faarax living in Dixon.

Congrats, Cadaan smile.gif .

Haneefah   

Cadaan, you're a cool dude with obviously lots of patience if you stuck around maryooleey this long.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I think,in all fairness, Canadians are the cooler than Americans. Even the Faraxs & Halimos,there is an aura of sophisticatedness in Canadians.
smile.gif
[/QB]

Oui Oui, merci monsieur. ;)

Tuujiye   

Mr Cadaan!! so why you the man ha! lol... waraa so when you gonna come down to my city? you need to come down here and see the somali community up here!!

Maybe i'll come by you on my next work trip in Cow town lol...

So anyways I'll see you on my show soon...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Baluug   

I'll be making the trek up to oilerland someday insha Allah, but not anytime soon. The weather here is bad enough, so I imagine it's not any better 3 hours north.

caamir i see u playing the american right wing eagle versions of somalis... u know with camels and goats version...! but aigt.

u dizz your lil tribal spit around here..but i aint got no problems with it. its watever makes u rock? kol.. me, i need the five in one nation.

i feel a somali should always look for his brotha and sista and loss his tribal ambilical cord to be a worthy somali. if she/he still got that, then they should be scarificed for the cause of the somali nation period.

anyways, this year..i am iching to pick a xalimoo mom for this role...i am still thinking about it. yo, we got few somali moms who come here and join us. its about time we honor momma somalia... yall with me on that one.

i admire them alot...! they jugle work, husband, kids and the whole shabang. its about time... to tell them that they doing wonderful in diaspora.

god bless them all.