Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Somali`Tory supporters

Fabregas   

wasn't there a couple here......who support Boris and the tories....?......

quote: The father of Tory Shadow Foreign Secretary William Hague has been cautioned by police for a racist jibe, The Sunday Mirror can reveal.

According to police sources, Nigel Hague, 79 - whose son was party leader from 1997 to 2001 - said he wished black people would "go back to their own countries".

full istory:

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2008/03/30/father-of-former-tory-leader-william-hague-is-c autioned-by-police-for-racist-jibe-98487-20366971/

^ Im all for anti-racism but this sounds more ignorant and xenophobic than racist I wouldn't be surprised if he actually thought that all black are from one country.

And can the police can caution somebody because of a comment like that :eek: ... the world is going crazy .

Abu GJ

This is a pathetic attempt to smear the tory party. guilt by association doesnt always work sxb. are all germans nazis? i think not. are all somalis tribalist? perhaps. but you get my point.

N.O.R.F   

^^The Tory party will forever be associated with racists. What they class themselvesas these days? Center right?

Even though I would probably never vote for them, the Tories made it possible for me to live and be educated in blighty.