Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

I am boycotting the Beeb

Polanyi   

ASWRB;

Following on from MY major report on the links between piracy news coverage and the media war against the halganized Moorish and Berberian Somalis of rageedi calibre, today I announce that I am intending to boycott the beeb. The reasons are many, but the greatest one is their culuturally patronising, colonially orientated and condescending coverage of Muslims and other halganized peoples of color. I will start my boycott once Lucas is found out as the murderer in Albert Square and the world cup coverage is over. I urge all halganized Somalis to do the same.

Deparment for media and public relations. The Islamic government of Moorishland and Bladland. Jayshul Masakeen.

B   

lol... i like bbc iplayer and watching bbc news sometimes. though usually i like to watch ch.4 news, and aljareeza.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

ASWRB;

I will start my boycott once Lucas is found out as the murderer in Albert Square and the world cup coverage is over.

Priorities :D