Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Good Mother?

A very brave hooyo indeed.

This reminds me of a case of a somali family whose son got into some legal trouble. First thing they did was buy him one way ticket to somalia. Is that parenting? Somalida sometimes waan la yaaba.(can't help but take a jab at my people)

How is a parent suppose to set example for the child?

I think this woman made a good decision.

There will come a time when these two boys will take a long hard look at their life. When that day comes, they will agree with her decision as being one that needed to be made.

The sons left her no choice. (waxa adiga isku quurtid, dadka kale u quur)

Buuxo   

No doubt about it ,a good mother and human being. I imagine it was not an easy thing to do.

Layzie, I agree.It's such a disturbing trend with somalis in the diaspora ,shipping criminals back home.It's not like they will ever reflect on the crime they have commited, because they got away and it was as easy as a one-way ticket.

A mother who had her 2 year old daughter molested by a family member ,decides not to report but instead assist the perpetrator to be given a one-way ticket to somalia ,Coz he is an only child and wont survive in jail.

IS she a good Mother??

Chimera   

A Somali mother about 5 or 6 years ago turned my childhood friend in to people that deal with problem-kids after she found 2 scooters in the garage, lots of money in his pants and a continues funky smell surrounding him (weed)

God bless her, he turned his life around

I don't know if sending a young person to jail or those juvenile - delinquent orientated institutions(unless they have committed a serious offensive like buuxo's example) will have a positive effect on the troublesome teenager. Sometimes they return home much worse and with a phonebook full of shady connections