Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Tribute To N.E.P Girls.

Malika Mpendwa. Ndio bado nasubiri mwanzako sija pata jawabu. malika Nai little London? Come on…your kidding me right?

Yes their plenty of sijuis in Kenya in comparison to Tanzania (excusing the current influx of sponserfever that’s wrecking bongo) but I still don’t understand why Kenyan sijuis walk around with an air of superiority when it’s completely unfounded…so yes Malika nasubiri jebu mwanzako.

p.s wapemba wajuana kwavilemba, sijui wakenya wajuana kwa matangazo...wana makelele hao!

smile.gif

STOIC   

Malika, You remind me of a friend who hold on to that Pipe dream. He insists that we were all British since our grandfathers came to Kenya and Tanzania as a British soldier from Somalia/Somaliland back during the colonial period-though I believe deep down inside I know he believes that it’s just a dream.

I believe that all city girls are arrogant, absurd in their haughty, sniffing egoistical pretension. I do not believe that they can unlock their mouth and tell you why they don’t like people who are not the same city as they are without patronizing. All city girls are comical and naïve.

Sharmake, What do Garissa people have or show off to look down upon Mandera and Garissa people.I thought they all were the same.All NEP cities were reeling from long overdue neglect both from the government and their leaders with their all conceivable accolade..I have been to Garissa.I do have extended family members there that own business (Gateway Hotel).In all fairness all Garissa have is nice roads.

***Waves at CL*********

Paragon   

Stoic, people looking down on each other is the sheer result of istubidhnimo sxb. Mandera, Garissa and Wajir women are all beautiful, with a beautiful tradition to boot.

Gateway Hotel? Funny, I slept there one night in last year on my way to the border.

Gateway Hotel? Funny, I slept there one night in last year on my way to the border.

Ohh ,, don't tell me you went to fight ,, :D

anyhow, somali women from kenya are generally cool ,,, sindhiyo ?

STOIC   

^^^I'd find me a girl who is southern (American) by the grace of God.I don't hate city girls to the extent that I think that they are heartless aliens.In my youth I have chased few city skirts ;)

Iseh...hope you enjoyed your stay there.The family has been there for a long time.

Malika   

Salale!! Stoic,mbona kelele nyingi,ulienda Nai na viatu vya mpira nini,ukakataliwa na msichana wa jijini.. :D

CL,that reminds me of an incident, one day at a meeting,I met this Somali guy after a brief conversation he asked if I was from Nairobi.I said no,and told him where I came from,his response was oh! I didnt know Somali-Tanzanians' can speak good English..Lol.I am sure the look on my face told him,what I was thinking..heh

Malika- Makelele sana kwajili yeye ni mtu wa kenya sinimekwambia wana makelel mno hawa………sistah-du flani kamwacha stoic kwenye mata ndomana ana mahasira lol

P.s LOL @ I didnt know Somali-Tanzanians' can speak good English..Lol.I am sure the look on my face told him,what I was thinking..heh

Malika, wakenya wengeni ni mabishororo bela mana, kila mara ukikutana nao utaskia wana sema unajua bongo ni ushambani sia wakenya ndo tumeindelea etc vichekesho.com

STOIC   

Malika & CL

I was sincerely answering Ngonge’s question. Now you girls think I’m a whining guy turned down by a city chick-I know how it feels to speculate things.I prefer to remain dignified and deny that I have ever been turned down by a chick. There is part of me that refuses to ever admit that a girl would ever say no to me. Who can turn down a playful, curios chubby kid from the country side?

I have always get along with city girls up until they start to air their arrogance and start inexcusable attack on poor country folks like me. Its not that I didn’t know who Puff daddy (before he became P-diddy) or who DR Dre was in my youth. I only try hard to trap them city girls in their deception and lies. It only takes few minutes before a city girl would drool all over me even though I was born under a tree with no midwife! I was part of that somber social circle of city boys and girls even though I had nothing in common with them. Due to my humble beginning I try to simply be kind and respond with act of lively gratitude now that I live in a city more than a 5 million people. I still hate you city girls with polished finger nails and pleated skirts :D

Malika   

LOL..Stoic,you holding on to some grudges there!! :D

ps..Ngonge's question was addressing all Kenyans,either from Nai or Mabonde kuinama,vichakani etc etc..Now you have proven Ngonge's theory of Kenyans..Heh!

* walks off, with a smug feeling about the humbleness of being a Somali-Tanzanian..* icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

^^^ Whats with the grudges you are talking about.I can't make myself clear than that-I doubt if I came across as dejected hysterical wimp. :(

I have my opinion about reer Tanzania as I have been to Mwanza and Shinyanga where I have family members, but I will let it slide this time.On a positive side reer Tanzania are very kind and easy going people ;)