Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

PS3 - Soon to Launch

the blu-ray thing is suppose to be the next thing in dvd technology. if anything, i might buy it just to watch some dvds. much the same way i use my ps2. i am really too old to be playing video games.

SeeKer   

All I know about it is I have to get it for a kid when it comes out. Its the third system in the house and I still don't see why every couple years there is a new one. For that matter why do all tech gadgets have new addons each year that makes them more expensive. Just cause you can use wifi on it, save games, controller that is touch based and ability to connect to a keyboard and HDTV capabilities. :confused: What will the next one have? ability to transport your mind into the gaming console?

^^^ See lovely Seeker

They make new models in every two years so that ppl like you, who love to make promises, can keep their promises and buy it for their kids, nephews, nieces etc...and hence generate fat pockets for ppl like me smile.gif:D

Cheers

Cara.   

Nin-Yaaban,buy a PS3 to watch DVDs? Aren't regular DVD players much cheaper?

The only games I've played in the last year are the Halo and Half-Life series, neither of which is on the PS3 platform. I'd get an Xbox 360 if I thought I'd actually have time to make much use of it.

Mirage   

My brothers are already going crazy. We have PS1/PS2 and if you didnt think that wasn't enough. We have the portable one plus a nintendo. Do my brothers really need to spend that much money?

N.O.R.F   

I'm actually thinking of getting one just to play around with the gadgets

The days of the Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA Master System & Mega Drive,,,,,,,