Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Hot drinks improve your romantic odds!

BOB   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Maansho odaygeyga coffee igu beer goo...

War Coffee badan dhiig kar iyo wadno xanuun ayaa laga qaadaa...malaha odaygu minyaruu soo xareesan rabaa... :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

:D what a crazy thread .. hot drinks improve your odds kulahaa.

is this like when athletes wear the dirty underwear because they think it will help them win.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Maansho odaygeyga coffee igu beer goo...

War Coffee badan dhiig kar iyo wadno xanuun ayaa laga qaadaa...malaha odaygu minyaruu soo xareesan rabaa...
:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.
Minyar aa? I guess a lot of guys can learn a thing or two from him hee marka... ;) Qaxwo = Minyar xareesasho... :D

This is what i wanted to understand ,,, that girl i offered her a cuppa hot coffee was getting all sweated and fall in love immediately ,,, i was like "Waar tan maxaa ka si ah" ,, ilayn it was the hot coffee's affect ,,, :D

Buuxo   

LOL JB.Im not going to say it was you :D

Too much Coffee can also shrink women's breast size says a Study . Alla gaalo caqli xuma! :D

roobleh   

Cabdiyo, the feeling of romance was not due to the coffee itself but its hotness. By the way, coffee can help the tool stay harder for hard jobs. As this study suggests, also coffee may diminish the bust size but increases its firmness. That's a fair trade, I think.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

Tip for the guys: if you ARE getting coffee, drink it black and with no sugar. Very manly
:D

waxa nafciga leg aa noo diidey miyaa..It is like gabar ladhahe shaax iyo caano ha cabin if you wanna be qalajon.
LOL. Exactly (and it's true too). But I'm sure there's a girl out there who will not think you're a complete sissy for sweetening your coffee, Che icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^ Malaha shaahey sonkorta ka badiyaan, anigu khaasatan 4 spoon iyo badh oo sonkor ah ayaan isla dhacaa koob kastoo shaah ah :D wax romantic ahna iska waayey, la iga quusey