Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Aviation-Discuss here.

nuune   

MMA, waaw, such super jets, lool@at your 2007 thread, waaba ku marqaamey at dat time :D

Have you seen Jumbo Jet landing on a very heavy cross wind situation, they say if you can't handle the crosswinds in any takeoff or landings, then you are not a pilot at all.

Check this, you will love it

Imagine experiencing crosswinds in smaller aicrafts, I tell you it is fun, but not so cuz it ain't heavy, in any plane though u have to be off glidescope at the runaway for 10-30degrees off sometimes then level the wings as you touch down closely, that only for crosswind situations.

Watch closely that link, you will see what I mean

Aadaada aada waaye alaabtaas see ku dageyso. Qaarkood kale horey u arkay.

Nuunka, laakiin intaas oo shaqo la heli karo maxaa ku damacday inaa duuliye noqotid? Geesi ayaa tahay runtii. Duuliyenimo iyo hosteesnimaba waa shaqooyinka la isku biimeeyo, ma sahlana.

Aniga, the few hours diyaaradaha saaranahay ayaaba balaayo ku ahay, siiba I hate going to Nayroobi by airline maxaa yeelay markee u dhowdahay buura waa weyn u dhow u maleynaa, diyaarad walba aan saaranahay wey gargariiree all the time. It will like that for an hour, I think.

For the Airbus vs Boeing competion, I have to say Boeing because Boeing has been in business lot longer and are coming with even more. I don't know the specific details about each one, but those pics Tores posted are nice. I hear some Arab king has fleet of those that he jets round the world.