Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Horrific accident on Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway near Ghantoot - 200 car pile up

11_ae_accident_yasir2_gn_5.jpg

Police have said around 200 cars were involved in the crash, which happened in heavy fog, with 25 cars catching fire.

Bismillaaah ,,,,,,,,, ! ! ! !

chubacka   

subhanallah...that is so sad.

I know this was an accident but its no secret that roads in arab countries are a death trap why don't they really invest in some road/traffic management.

Or teach ppl to drive less crazily. It seems like they could save many horrific accidents, instead of ignoring such a major problem and jst watching ppl die in accident after accident.

Khayr   

SubhanAllah, looks like a picture straight out of Iraq, saxib.

The pace of the dunya and suddenly put to a halt by the reality of pain and suffering.

N.O.R.F   

^^Trying my best saxib illahay ba wax ilaaliye. The remnants of accidents you see here on your daily travels is shocking. Just last month (when it rained heavily) I drove past a accident where a body was lying on the floor next to a car with white sheets covering it subxanallah.

Hunguri   

Northner, one of my tenants. Left Dubai for Abu Dhabi to see off his nephews, who were flying to Canada. He slept at small Town near Abu Dhabi last night. He told me, it was so horrible. Horrific indeed. Alla ha sahlo meeshan innaba caadi maaha.

Baashi   

I knew it.

Rumor has it that Sheiks are now this close to invest in trains on the fast lane -- heard it from someone who know the existence of a feasibility study for such project.

N.O.R.F   

^^The problem is money and it is obvious a train is needed. The problem is getting people to agree on a train between emirates (xaga lacagtaa laga fakaraa meeshan)