Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

White People Are So ******

Ibtisam   

Adam: I thought your thing was Moroccans. When did you dump them for Syrians!!1 No loyalty, maar baa miid baad raacey!

Lool Che, Waar ok okay, we'll keep it on the down-low maa la dha? I won't tell if you and Adam don't. The permission slip won't be signed.

Ibtisam   

^^^You wrote one line!!! Liar. LOL

I'm quit while I am head and before I get myself in trouble. 3pages and not a word of hindi yet!! You are buufis yaa che. I'm off, so long boys. smile.gif

Ibti-Meraa Ladoo, kidar jaarahay. Ajoo meraa saadkey.I didn't we were gonna start right way.

Don't Qarxis..Now you ruined it for me=people would have been like what did he write :D:D

Adam- Loyalty is Namak Halali in Urdu smile.gif

Aight folks-off to gym

Wa Salaam

I hate tall people, you know they're just pure evil. Show me a tall person who isnt uncordinated, ingrate and infrior intellegance. Uggh.. Come to think of it, I also dont like fat people, the way they stuff themselves with their fat fingers and oh, they're running up the health bill high for us all. And Oh, I also dont like people with glasses, they shouldnt be handling anything of importance and yeah, and they'll never stand up for you anyways. And, men are ****** they never listen. And I hate people with dark hair because they're so envious of everything, like wtf? Ah, and people with small eyes, the way they squint;they are so disgustingly unadjusted to life.And dont even get started on Blonds, they're a walking personification of dumbness. I hate all these people because they run the world even though, we're better than them.

Peacenow is so brain washed, he probably belives Mussolini was an angel from heaven.

self hating pple always become haters. U cant just say u hate this and that, u gotta provide a compelling reason. Otherwise, u got issues and just emitting gas.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Torres:

Peacenow, are you still the only black guy who wears a suit in Milan?

LooooL Torres ...if he say yes ..he'z the biggest lier in our generation

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Torres:

Peacenow, are you still the only black guy who wears a suit in Milan?

lol, I remember that comment. I guess he hasn't heard of Patrick Viera or Ronaldinho.

I once watched a crime spoof of Lenny Henry trying to catch some gangsters. As his cover was blown, he decided to paint his entire face and hands white. So there he had the gangsers under surveillance and he was following their ever step. However, the gangsters went into a public toilet and Lenny Henry went in there too. I guess how he was exposed is self explanatory. :D

ps. Adam;I used to bit naive like peacenow bout afrocentrics-until I read there comments on certain afrocentric forums- walahi Arabs would never say such things. Bun them!

The man comes with a perfectly logical idea and people ridicule him and get personally.

One of these empty-minded trollers was like. ''Peacenow got molested by an arab'', another one of these wastemans was like: ''he got dumped by an arab girlfriend''. Peacenow is talking facts and people instead reply to this concerns with made-up BS about his personal life. I mean whats the need to resorts to silly attacks like that.

This is why I hate SOL and the empty-mind trolls who troll every topic. People are not here to discuss serious issues any more but want to laugh at everything. Its no longer the premier somali site for ideas.

NGONGE   

Heh@Marx getting all worked up over nothing. :D

Anyway, the only worthwhile thing on this thread is the photo of Sulaaf. What a beauty, what a beauty!

20082006-174520-1.jpg

Originally posted by NinBrown:

go and see a doc mate

I have a barber mate who keeps telling me I need a haircut. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^By God,she is beautiful..Masha'all ah..is she for real? :D ,I mean no plastic surgery ? flawless beauty hmmm

Marx is right though,it gets too personal when it need not be..All was needed was to prove him wrong,that Arab/Asian are not evil..lol