Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The nameless (in Soomaali) disease

Buuxo   

LOL MMA ,the story about the kid reminded me of this clip

The difference is ,when you were growing up as kid in somalia,everyone was taking part in the edbin , you do something wrong and you got spanked by a strangers in the street and they would probably tell you to go home ,if you were hanging out or being troublesom.marka it takes a whole village to raise a child,now you come to the west and you live in a village were other kids swear at their parents and thats consider normal and they look at you like you're some kind of alien if try to discipline your children by giving them a light beating.

Yea, I am glad, seriously growing in Xamar. I would not give up that for everything. That was the best in my life, and I don't think I will have a life like that again ever.

About neighbours raising the neighbourly kids as well, waxaa xasuustaa islaan daris ahayn oo maskiimad dhaaftay. So kind ciyaalkeena noogu ahayd that gurigeeda hortiisa bugle game ku ciyaari jirnay, sometimes in the searing sun of mid noon. Markaas ee na waanin jirtay, "Eediyaal, qoraxda waa kulushahay ee bal mar neefsada oo markee qabowdo soo noqda ciyaara..."

See, the bugle game wuu dhibi jiray maadaama gurigeeda oo gaaban ku dhici jiray all the time and we used to bother her. God. She never used to complain, noo dulqaadan jirtay.

Buuxo   

What lovely lady.

Yeah,the environment does have a major impact.Waligaa cunug reerod ma isku deyday inaad ka bajisid with ul? they don't even blink and markaad ku tijaabisid they like 'that didn't hurt' :D all these kids oo waligood yac la'iraahin baa naga buuxo because somali parents since coming to meelahaan wadnaha beey farta ku haayaa .they believe if you try to adbin your children they going to call the police ..so they don't bother.War yaa usheego caruurta sa fiican ha loo edbiyo hadii kale child neglect weeye..ama a case of mis-diagnosed 'Autism'.