Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Be careful of the piranha's seduction

Faheema.   

LoooL@Kilo Dahab ah :D clever girl, that was classic walahi, bal yaa ku idhi hor carar marka hore oo dheh anaa mid kugu dare oo kharashkana bixin?....Faruuroow maxaa barbara ku geeyey....faduul :D:D

Edit:

Xiin Adeer, None of the above! ;)

Blessed   

^Lol. Faduul, indeed. See, how much odayga loo jecelyahay.

'Kiiilo! Wale waan darkhi, kan.' LOOOOL.

Allah, ragii maxaa la bahdilay. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^May be so but still i want you to comment about the proactive wives i have decribed yaa sheh!

Haye, u want me to spell it out in a manner easy for you and your Y-chromosomed to understand?

[comment]

The sex can't be good if they're that proactive. icon_razz.gif

[/comment]

Sheh, there is a bigger strategy than that involved :D ! Polygamy is not only about sex adeer there are other considerations to it as well!

You want me to spell it out for you?

ps-- is it me or there is gathering happening today :D ?

^ dude, on the contrary perhaps it's about a lack of quality sex for the women that are eager to let these men spread their seed elsewhere. 6 kids out of the way? Grand. She's through faking, through faking faking, through period. Next wifey! What a bl**dy nuisance it would be entertaining the mechanics of an act that lacks pleasure. Things to do, man, things to do.. So consider that possibility- proactive women foisting fumbling, aging husbands on some unsuspecting younger nubile girl who has no idea she is getting a man who's had lots of practise at being bad in bed. Eek.

What if? Just what if for once we don't accuse the man of looking for sex but we consider that certain women let them drift off so that they are rid of them- a good night's sleep and natural contraception, at long last, free at last free at last, God Almighty she's free at last.

Markaa, don't be so eager to belong to that band of men, u'll create a rep. for yourself. LoL.

That's much improved response yaa Sheh! I can assure you these men had amble fun in bed. Perhaps it's a sign of recognition from thier generous wives to share them...

The fact that you are not against it regardless of the tempting spin you put on it is still a welcome development from Sheh!

Emperor   

God bless the pro polygamist…they know how to twist every situation to legitimise there actions bless you.

You will be suprised had I said that I don't need to legitimize but it already is legimate...

You are against polygamy? Why? It is not your business to make choice for other people, everyone is different and old enough to make their own choices, certainly there are some woman that are happy with the idea, If you disagree with it doesn't necessarily mean its not a legitimate...